I MAKE THREADS ABOUT BULLSHIT ALL THE TIME

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dumy@Feb 25 2006, 11:31 AM

I'm just trying to work something out..

lets make a deal

get me them chickens dog..

I got pills, green cards, chola bitches, brincos, gardening tools, those checkered shirts mexican dudes like to wear, all that..

allright fa sho

heres your chicken

chicken.jpg

ill throw in some watermelon

Watermelon.JPG

and fuck it, some collard greens

Flavorful_Southern_Collard_Greens.jpg

mmmm

mmmmmm

mm

mmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

soul food

brother!

Originally posted by heavyLox@Feb 25 2006, 02:31 PM

[attachmentid=30465]

YOU BETTER WRAP THAT GAVEL UP B!!! :haha:

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT A DOLLAR 6 PIECE NUGGET NIGGAAAAA!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW 10 DOLLARS HELD THE GOD DOWN LAST NITE?!?! YO I GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF AK'S THAT I DONT NEED IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I TRIED SELLING THEM ON EBAY BUT MY SISTER SAID THAT SELLING AK'S ON EBAY WASN'T LEGAL, SO I WAS LIKE "BITCH SINCE WHEN DO I CARE ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF SHIT" BUT I FORGOT INTERNET NIGGAS ARE SNITCHES SO I DECIDED TO NOT FUCK WITH IT, ALSO MY CAT DIED. I WAS SAD, BUT NOW IM NOT SO SAD CUZ I DONT HAVE TO WATCH WHERE IM WALKING WHEN I GET HOME MAD DRUNK AND HIGH AND THE LIGHTS IS OFF, AND I DONT HAVE TO CHANGE CAT LITTER AND GET ROUNDHOUSED IN THE GRILL WITH THAT AMMONIA CATPISS SMELL AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK. I BURIED THAT NIGGA OUTSIDE UNDER A TREE AND POURED SOME HENNY OUT. REST IN PEACE MY NIGGA!!

YEAH SHIT WAS WACK, HE WAS KINDA LIMPING AROUND FOR A FEW DAYS, I FIGURED THE NIGGA WAS ON HIS WAY OUT HE WAS LIKE 24 YEARS OLD. WHICH I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF A CAT LIVIN THAT LONG. I CAME HOME ONE DAY AND THE NIGGA WAS DUMB STIFF ON THE FLOOR IN A PUDDLE OF ISS. IT WAS A SAD MOMENT FOR ME BECAUSE OF ALL THE MEMORIES I HAVE OF THIS NIGGA JUMPING AT PEOPLES FACES AND KILLING AT LEAST 4000 BIRDS AND SMALL MAMMALS IN HIS LIFETIME, THE NIGGA WAS A BEAST, ONE TIME I BLEW MAD WEED SMOKE IN HIS FACIAL AND HE SAT DOWN AND LEANED ON THE COUCH LIKE HE WAS MAD HIGH, THEN STARTED MEOWING DUMB LOUD AND LED ME OVER TO HIS FOOD BOWL CUZ HE HAD THE MUNCHIES, MY COUSIN LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT SHIT THAT HE PUKED ON HISSELF. BUT YO EVERYONES TIME COMES AND MY NIGGA YOUR TIME CAME, REST IN PEACE MY DU I'LL SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE, TELL BIG AND PUN I SAID WASSUP!!

MMMMMRRROOOOOO

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Feb 25 2006, 03:48 PM

what was your cats name?

every night i come home wasted i kick the cats water n food bowl over

NIGGA HAD LIKE 40 NAMES

RARA, CUBAN RAUL, JUELS, RULE, I STARTED CALLING HIM NIGGARACHEE A FEW WEEKS PRIOR TO HIS DEATH. THE NIGGA RESPONDED TO HIS NAME B, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NIGGAS SAYING YOU CANT TRAIN A CAT CUZ I HAD THAT NIGGA ON SMASH.

I FEEL YOU ON THAT WATER N FOOD BOWL SHIT J, I USED TO DO THAT DAILY. THEN I'D FORGET I SPILLED WATER ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND GET UP TO PISS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND SLIP ON SOME KRAMER SHIT. THEN STEP ON THE CAT FOOD AND GET THE SHIT STUCK TO MY FEET. SHIT WAS WACK.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Feb 25 2006, 03:56 PM

NIGGA HAD LIKE 40 NAMES

RARA, CUBAN RAUL, JUELS, RULE, I STARTED CALLING HIM NIGGARACHEE A FEW WEEKS PRIOR TO HIS DEATH. THE NIGGA RESPONDED TO HIS NAME B, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NIGGAS SAYING YOU CANT TRAIN A CAT CUZ I HAD THAT NIGGA ON SMASH.

word, every cat I ever had I had them trained to respond to their name. I just don't think niggas are putting in the effort. In a couple of years after I get my shit straight and the government stops hollering at me for bills, I'ma move to the country, get me a little aresenal, some bitches and one of these.

theCowboy.JPG

fatalist is down for the cause..

cool chic..

im listenin to juelz santana and drinkin baileys..

i went to the store earlier and witnessed some ill shit

you know how it is when you see some ill shit and you get caught off guard...thats what happened earlier..

i thought this dude at the gas station was gonna get stabbed

yeah..I feel you..I remember I was at this party not too long ago..and some niggas had some graff beef or whatever's trendy with the kids nowadays and mufuckers pulled gats out and shit..and I was like "aiiight...."

luckily niggas was just frontin hardcore and wanted to caress their weapons or whatever...so nothing popped off, I ended up going up to the room with some broad who was "feeling my handstyles" but she wasn't about shit "I just got out of a realationship...not now, I'm not saying not ever" "Oh word..well, its late..I got work tomorrow..hit me up, call me.."