Rear or Bum?

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by RumPuncher@Feb 25 2006, 02:18 AM

fat girls are down for life. Bless those fat girls.

So, I've mentioned this girl to a few around here on the personal, don't know if I've Espoken of her before but... There was this one, Charlene but we called her CharFat...

Man, she would stalk the hell out of me, call at all hours and pound my door at 6am... and she was just a friend of mines little sister... AND she was seriously repulsive, called me while she was taking a dump once! WHAT!?

Seriously, after this incident, everyone who was authorized to call the house had to call, let it ring once, hang up and call back... it was the code because I had already been avoiding Chartfat's calls and she's managed to catch me slippin' while she was shittin'... NEVER AGAIN!

So, she would come stay with my friend's younger sister right, but she was our age and mostly was just fronting to be near 'the band' but... she would just pop up in the house at all crazy hours, like we'd be gone all night, come home, drinkin beer in the kitchen talking jobs and stuff and POW! Charfat in effect! She'd just creep out... so, one morning we were trying to get her away from us (very clingy this fat beast was) and just relax so we told her we'd caught sickle cell last night in the rain... got her to stay back lest she caught it from us... agreed that probably we needed antibiotics, got her out of the kitchen and drank in peace...

So, the other day I was talking to the old homie about the old days, been maybe 15 years since we've spoken... turns out...

Charlene's dead...

So yeah, bless her... I hope she's skinny, smart and attractive in heaven.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Feb 25 2006, 08:04 AM

I'm going to go make a 'Toad in the hole'

if you didnt grow up with propper brit grandparents....

a toad in the hole is this:

t013.jpg

and egg cooked over easy  inside toast. soo good.

My Step-Mom used to make this. I think she called it toasty-eggs or something though. Didn't have that green whateverthefuck on it either.

fuck, how come the only time I forget the french name for french toast is when I want to say it? I spent many days eating it in New Orleans, Cafe du Monde and some of the beignet vendors could make it... by now I remembered but I always stumble on:

Pain Perdue!

it's just regular old french toast with usually confectioner's sugar and maybe a praline sauce-like...

anyway... yeah, french toast rocks!

And for you kids out there, the french didn't invent it, it's just something people gave to them for feeling sorry about all the surrendering they do... like french fries are really just fried potatoes but they try real hard with the cooking and this is something the rest of the world just, you know, kinda lets them have...