Rear or Bum?

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last time I drank rum I blacked out and came too in the middle of a threesome. Last thing I remember is I was chillen with the homies in some park drinking rum and semi flirting with these two bitches that were also in that park and by coinsidence drinking the same brand of rum, then blank, then both bitches spread in front of me and I'm taking turns servicing and fucking both of them. This woulda been great if it weren't for the fact that just before I blacked out I was on the phone with my girl and she told me to hurry home cause she was naked and horny and waiting for me and I told her I'd be home soon. Plus the fact that when I woke up in the morning with the absolute worse hangover of all time to one of the breazy's yelling at me that her boyfreind (who coinsidentally as it turns out was some guy I had longstanding beef with :biglaugh: ) was gonna kill her for the hickey I left on her neck. Then it turned out that I was at one of the girls apartment all the way out in the suburbs about 15 miles from where I had to show up for work. My Lebonese boss gave me a nasty scream session about what an asshole I am for showing up to work all fucked up and hungover. And when I finally made it home I was met with an even nastier letter from my girl telling me all sorts of what an asshole I am and how she's through with me.

Yeah, personally I stick with beer as a rule these days. But if you don't have a girlfreind at home and work in the morning....GO FOR THE RUM!!!

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 25 2006, 03:10 AM

...GO FOR THE RUM!!!

rum does bad things to good people and good thing to bad people.

[ short version of this story ]

I got busted by motorcycle cops for having open booze.

They still gave me a 120$ ticket despite my charm.

After that, I decided to drink with a vengence,

so it was a full bottle of bacardi and big trouble in little china.

I woke up with a fat girl who guarded me from my friends

armed with MY MARKERS that they grabbed and wanted to get me with.

So yeah... the moral... fat girls are down for life. Bless those fat girls.

Even though I dumped her for a skinny jewish girl 3 days later.

hell... I was 20. Just a baby,.