CROOK CLOTHING

TEWZ ONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Feb 27 2006, 12:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Feb 27 2006, 12:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TEWZ ONE@Feb 26 2006, 03:06 PM

damn, tough crowd,,,,

I aint no toy fuckin though.....

really? the stuff in those pictures looks pretty toy to me

[/b]

BOOM

Oh ok. I get it.

You guys suck each others dick and diss everyone else...

That makes alot of sense since your mouths are so fucking big.

Oh ok cool, Have fun with that bitches.

It's REALLY easy to talk shit over the internet .....

but if your ever in chicago.....come down to pilsen

18th and Ashland. Southside.

I live right above a little head shop called Algo Mellow.

There aint no buzzer, so Just yell up TEWZ, I'll come down and you can call me a toy to my face :)

fuckin faggots

You try and promote your shit and motherfuckers gotta talk shit. Never fails....

" He's a Toy, ima diss em over the internet....."

lol, I bet all you fuckin do is sit at home and go through the message boards and diss kids. Wow, thats fuckin HARD dog! I bet that shit makes you feel like a man huh? thats really sad.

You're gonna make alot of enemies that way. Really smart! good luck with that. That shit is gonna come back and bite you in the ass. HARD.

I don't know what its like where you live. Maybe its all lolipops and koolaid. But where I live. Where im from. You talk that big talk here in Chicago. Start dissing cats you don't know over here.....Not a good idea dog.

Watch your mouth.

tewz, i'm not calling it toy cos i'm trying to act hard or whatever other reason you're thinking, i'm calling it toy cos that's what it is. your shit is mediocre at best. i've been writing for coming up on 17 years now, i should know what i'm talking about

if you honestly think your shit can hang next to something like 7th letter then you're deluded.

Guest KephaOneLove

hey i aint dissin nor am i givin props..but im from chicago and im not to far away from where you said..all im sayin is that i aint never heard of ya..dont get all fuckin defensive and shit..its just a comment

The truth is, I couldn't care less. I aint never heard of you either and that doesn't prove anything.

There are probably 100 writers in this city that I never heard of. But That don't mean they don't paint.

I'm sure you know writers that know or heard of me and vice versa.

It doesn't really matter to me who heard a me or who hasn't.

You know cyfer ? I brought that cat out to sanfrancisco, let him stay with me.

I spent 30 days in county out there for painting top of the armani exchange building facing market. How many cats saw that shit.....I don't know.

What I do know is that I am currently working on a project with mike giant. And I hate to name drop to get some fucking respect around here, but goddamn,,,,,this board is fucking brutal.

I'm not on some ego shit.

I really don't have anything to prove to anyone except myself, and I already did that.

I could make a list of all the writers I brought to the tunnels for their first time. Or How many copies of the 6key I've given to cats. I couldn't count how many times I've killed the blue line hitting every other stop from armitage to cicero: Lasalle tunnel, clinton tunnel, uic, division tunnel etc....or the Oj, or the red line, green line....

but I havent rode the redline in over a year...so I really couldn't tell you whos painting up there and who isn't. You know what I mean.

This city is fucking huge. It's impossible to keep track of everything thats going on. Or everything that already happened.

I can tell you that I painted the division tunnels this weekend and that as of today shit is still rockin as well as some shit on division and damen....... but whatever...

I been doin this shit for 13 years now.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Mar 9 2006, 01:24 AM

illustration8.gif

im going to agree with basically everyone in this thread. this right here could be amazing, but since it only took you 2 minutes to create 2 layers and then threshold them and color it it sucks. spend more time on your work. a lot more time.

Actually, That is a scan of a screen print made without the use of a computer. I will scan the screens and the original sketches and post them up here.

By the way, What the hell is "thresholding" something. I am not familiar with that techinque. I'm not being a dick. I am genuinely asking this question.

"spend more time on your work. a lot more"

hows 50 hours?

thats how long it took me to do this

illustration.gif