Im out of control right now!

EnimeeOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jimmy Jump+Feb 25 2006, 07:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jimmy Jump - Feb 25 2006, 07:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EnimeeOne@Feb 25 2006, 06:48 PM

I think I know the 'pumpkin head' he is refering too, unless that name has been popularised by the original and quite well known melbourne pumpkin head.

Im no Jekyl an Hyde, im just an exiteable fucker who can get a little 'too' exitable at times. ahah

ha. all im sayin is if a friend tasered me in the nuts, when i regained use of my legs i would throw a brick at their head.

jim=> not gangsta, just sensitive about my testicles.

[/b]

I kicked someone in the nuts. I cant remember where I taserd those poor cunts.

Yeah you would be entitled to a brick attempt. I honestly couldnt tell you how well it would work out when im in that kinda state. haha

Originally posted by fuck muni@Feb 26 2006, 01:37 AM

i need to stop drinking and driving

but for real..fuck paying for a cab, fuck public transportation, and fuck walking

For real! Man I live in the burbs right now, there is no way im cabbing everywhere and public transport is almost non existant around here. Drink driving is the obvious solution, particuly when the streets are so quiet around my area. I always feel like a fuckhead for doing it the next day though.