WHAT THE FUCK

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Feb 24 2006, 06:21 PM

car alarms are wak anyways..

nobody even pays attention to them when they go off..

shit..

if i was breaking in to a car and the alarm went off and someone saw me...i woould smile and throw up my hands like "i dunno" as if it was my car..

nobody cares

This is what im saying, once I look around and see the owner isnt coming over, that window is out and Im golden.

The wackest shit is that the owners dont even seem to care to turn that shit off. Like isn't that shit just one button? The fuck?

my neighbors one day, like 3 months ago parked a truck in front of their house and everytime a car drove by theis fucking shit, the alarm went off, and it would go off for like 5 minutes and every fuck time these geniuses would turn it off and set the alarm back on. so that every time a car drove by it the fucking alarm went off, well i called a homie of mine who takes joy in smashing windows and told him hed could make a quick 20$ by hitting the windshield

well within about 15 minutes, i heard two banging sounds and a then a smash, and the alarm went off and after the initial smash i heard about 4 others in rapid succession, then i heard somebody running away, and like 2 minutes later "hey dude you wanna meet me up somewhere so i can get that 20?"

best twenty i ever spent, it was great seeing the neighbors reaction to that

My old appartment in the mid 90's was near this allnight Cheesesteak place. I guess alot of Biker dudes like going there after the bar or whatever cause they'ed be rumbleing down the street at all hours setting off the alarms. There'd always be the one jackass that either wasn't home or lived on another street who's alarm would not shut the fuck up! ALL FUCKING NIGHT!!! Just becaus a fucking Harly drove by!!!

I deff came close as shit to smashing out his windows.

Don't the newer alarms shut up by themselves after a certain amount of time? If so then any ASSHOLE that still has the old ones deservers to get his windshield as well as his teeth smashed the fuck in.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 24 2006, 11:26 PM

my neighbors one day, like 3 months ago parked a truck in front of their house and everytime a car drove by theis fucking shit, the alarm went off, and it would go off for like 5 minutes and every fuck time these geniuses would turn it off and set the alarm back on. so that every time a car drove by it the fucking alarm went off, well i called a homie of mine who takes joy in smashing windows and told him hed could make a quick 20$ by hitting the windshield

well within about 15 minutes, i heard two banging sounds and a then a smash, and the alarm went off and after the initial smash i heard about 4 others in rapid succession, then i heard somebody running away, and like 2 minutes later "hey dude you wanna meet me up somewhere so i can get that 20?"

best twenty i ever spent, it was great seeing the neighbors reaction to that

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Feb 25 2006, 06:30 AM

I hate harlies...and car alarms...i rember I used to stay at my friends house out on third every saturday and from about 5am to 12am those fucking harley biker mother fuckers would be driving around in front of his house for their fucking weekly get to gether....I wanted to smash a bric through each one of their faces....

One time I was riding my skateboard home and as these biker dudes were riding past me one of them stuck his leg out to try and trip me. I was already having a miserable day during a misserable point in my life so I caught up to him at the stop sign and maced the shit outa him... Then I hauled ass!!! Thank god I was down town cause I dipped though a cut and hopped a wooden fence and chilled out for about an hour or so in someones back yard while I listened to the Harleys racing back and forth looking for my ass.

Good times! :haha:

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 25 2006, 02:41 AM

so I caught up to him at the stop sign and maced the shit outa him...

You know, my mace is fucked up or something... it's bigger than everyone elses's and instead of going 'squirt' it goes 'BONK!'

but... they fall down when I hit 'em so I guess it works...

Originally posted by ARCEL@Feb 24 2006, 11:32 PM

and take a dump inside it after you break the window! ahahah

hahaha funny story

any of you guys ever get the rain storm....nawman? when you drink alot and then after you shit alot and its like nsty shit and its real gross....well one night after a few nights drinking efore hand, me and my friend both had it and t was nasty so we were walking around saecliff(rich area of sf) and we would find cars with ether thier sunroves open or their convertable tops down and shit in them....i personaly liked the sun rooves.....cause you got a nice splatter all over the interior of the car....hahahaha

Originally posted by Smart+Feb 25 2006, 07:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Feb 25 2006, 07:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Feb 25 2006, 02:41 AM

so I caught up to him at the stop sign and maced the shit outa him...

You know, my mace is fucked up or something... it's bigger than everyone elses's and instead of going 'squirt' it goes 'BONK!'

but... they fall down when I hit 'em so I guess it works...

[/b]

My unkle is into martial arts and he gets this mail order magazine with all kinds of neat weapons and shit. I remember getting him to order me this mase called 'Viper'. It's strong enough to drop a grizzly bear. I went through alot of different brands growing up. Mace was my shit for along time! I used to be known for macing security guards that would try and grip me up for skateboarding. I had a one-two combo where I would mace with one hand and smash skateboard to skull with the other. :haha:

^A couple crazy bums got it too.^