no friday/weekend thread?

boogie hands

party 2 blocks from my house full of friends, grill + beer + bratwurst + beer to drink....its only half past five and the weekend is already off to a good start.

anyway. this is pretty much here for me to masturbate all over until my buddy gets his shit together and we leave the office....i should have driven this morning.

a couple notes from this week.

1. people are missing out on pork (those who dont eat it). pork is fucking awesome covered in fresh rosemary and mango chutney and then grilled. why is it im always hearing about how dirty pork is from some shitbag smoking weed out of a philly blunt....thats ironic to me.

2. back to grilling. gas grills are the jam. charcoal tastes better, i know, but i dont have time to dick around with coals after ive worked 8 or 9 house and had to go to the grocery store to pick up meat. i think ive grilled every animal possible over the past two weeks. the highlight was lamb and some badass sirloins my lady friend brought over.

3. im over the dipset.

4. im also over 30 to 40 dollar bar tabs.

5. im also over this thread. happy friday.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Aint shit poppin, I think I'm going to just eat the pizza I just ordered and work on some tracks.

Sat prob go smoke, if not work on tracks.

Sun work on my portfolio.

I noticed lately that I don't really like 85% of the people I hang out with and I only hang out with them because theres nobody else around. I think I'm just going to stop going out and fuck with making music and making money for a while.

Friday Night - kicked with a few mates saw a guy I haven't seen in around a year or two, got semi-pissed 1 of my friends got pissed and started to annoy the shit outta me but it's all good got a kick ass deck 4 free like what.

Saturday KNIGHT - Rock out with my cock out, gunna go suss this bar/strippers where the drinks are mighty cheap then head off to roam the streets probalbly hit up a club or someshit.

Sunday Night - Go out hopefully probalbly get drunk hit on random chicks etc.

Last weekend was fucking crazy if you could be fucked reading it ill post it.

OK gonna post it because I haven't got shit to do and it's fucking pissing outside.

Last Friday - was big because I just got back to Melbourne from Thailand, got verry drunk, screaming out shit to random chicks, got into a fight with some random cunt, then went to club, left club did some other shit didn't get home til 9:30 next day.

Last Saturday - Went to St. Kilda where I swear it has the best looking chicks inb Melb, met this English tourist/chef he shouted us joints all night so it was pretty cool got pretty ripped, my friend greened out though and got sick lolskis.

Sunday - Got fucking hammered, drank 3/4 of a Jack Daniel's bottle b4 I left the house, rocked the city, snuck into a club and Lil' Jon was there for some reason pretty cool, chicks were flashing tits etc etc. Drank too much.

I was busy working.... thanks for takin the lead boogsz

Friday

-fuck it, I'm never going into work early again

-work untill way too late

- It's 11:20, just got home, drinking rum and going to bed.

Saturday

-more work... bastards!

- dammit.. I dont even want to talk about it.

I'm buying a motorcycle and getting the fuck away from all this.

Friday

-wake up for a lab

-turn off the alarm, say fuck it and sleep through both my lab and my class

-sit around and do jack shit all day/night

Saturday

-sleep in

-sit around all afternoon, maybe start work on a paper, highly doubtful though

-probably drink with one of my friends and play some mario kart, then meet up with some other people

-probably wander to mcdonalds at like 3 in the morning since its all thats open around here

Sunday

-sleep in

-hate

-procrastinate

-more hate