Oh lord.

GLIK$

Everyday during my mid day break I come home from the gym and usually take a peaceful calming shit, not today my friends.

I just took the dryest shit ever.

It felt like the fucking thing had barbs on it and was fighting for dear life to stay in the lush accoutrements of my rectum.

It wasn't a big shit by anymeans. Cigar sized. It was like a little brown cigar wrapped in sandpaper.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

The best thing about that picture is that I took it with the "Culinary" (which makes pictures of food look nice and juicy) setting on my camera. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would use that preset.

Originally posted by ego maniac+Feb 24 2006, 05:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Feb 24 2006, 05:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Feb 24 2006, 05:38 PM

this thread makes me think that it's time to quit taking shits and start killing mexicans.

sorry mexicans.

whoa whoa with the slurs there tough guy!!!!

takin'a shit now.

[/b]

sorry, i love mexicans....it's just that

in times like these.....

45218.md.jpg

dogs im telling you its from all the rectal squeezing htat you do that occours as a bi-product from lifting in gym. im mean in the gym. And come on my dude shaving the block and tackle is not cool. infact its one step from rocking g-strings and turning tricks on jerome... dont be that dude.

Originally posted by lord_casek+Feb 24 2006, 06:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Feb 24 2006, 06:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ego maniac@Feb 24 2006, 05:46 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Feb 24 2006, 05:38 PM

this thread makes me think that it's time to quit taking shits and start killing mexicans.

sorry mexicans.

whoa whoa with the slurs there tough guy!!!!

takin'a shit now.

sorry, i love mexicans....it's just that

in times like these.....

45218.md.jpg

[/b]

hahaha

idiot.