Only in my City!

TED NUGENT

Guest Sparoism

frankchiu.jpg

Frank Chu lives in Oakland.

He gets super loaded after a hard day of pounding the streets pretty much every night...there's a club called 12 Galaxies that lets him drink for free and he takes FULL advantage of this, believe me. He showed up at my old house in the Mission one night and started tapping on my window, slurring my roommate's name, so I let him in...he has a permanent couch spot reserved in the house.

One of the best Frank stories I've ever heard was when he was having a conversation with my old roommate's GF about "having the sex" with some woman he knew in Tahoe. He's fun to talk to, he'll be 90% rational and then throw some conspiracy theory shit in the middle of the conversation randomly, but it will somehow connect to whatever it is you're talking about. Awesome.

He also hold the world's record for the longest sustained protest (it's going on seven years now). Basically, he's THE San Francisco mascot....

.....but he lives in Oakland. 'Nuff said. Wikipedia can back me up on this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Flavicon@Feb 24 2006, 05:04 PM

dag, what happened?

Some kid got hit by a train at the Irving station so this guy tells me to get off at western... and I wait on the milwaukee bus for 2 fucking hours cause every time one rolls up it's packed all the way and motherfuckers are standing outside tryin to get on. So i say to myself, fuck this shit, I take Western up to diversey and then again a fuckload of people on the bus and a fuckload of traffic.

So I finally get home, check the news out and fucking homos the trains were going all the way to california which is not too far from the house. So the fuckheads cost me all that trouble and about 3 fucking hours jsut cause they can't wait to get accurate information.

Fuck.

Originally posted by Flavicon@Feb 24 2006, 05:04 PM

dag, what happened?

Some kid got hit by a train at the Irving station so this guy tells me to get off at western... and I wait on the milwaukee bus for 2 fucking hours cause every time one rolls up it's packed all the way and motherfuckers are standing outside tryin to get on. So i say to myself, fuck this shit, I take Western up to diversey and then again a fuckload of people on the bus and a fuckload of traffic.

So I finally get home, check the news out and fucking homos the trains were going all the way to california which is not too far from the house. So the fuckheads cost me all that trouble and about 3 fucking hours jsut cause they can't wait to get accurate information.

Fuck.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Feb 24 2006, 06:31 PM

We also have Nizarios, Philly Cheesesteak, sub center, Muni, Bart, cheap / probably expired alchohol in the L's, fake ID's for cheap, CISCO.

fuuuuuckkkk.....

I Miss Nizarios!!!!

But dont miss inner richmond...

mmm 2 dollas... out the door...

hooray fer expired alcohol.!

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 24 2006, 06:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 24 2006, 06:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Feb 24 2006, 02:13 PM

frankchiu.jpg

this is the first ive ever heard of this guy, ive been out of the loop

[/b]

you gotta be joking mayne..that fool is everywhere....I tried to talk to him once...fools like a robot...didn't say shit stared blankly nd kept walking forward withhis sign.....guys kinda creepy

Originally posted by merk or be merked+Feb 25 2006, 02:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (merk or be merked - Feb 25 2006, 02:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Feb 23 2006, 10:56 PM

Aslong as it's

this:

2handz.jpg

WHERE DO THEY HAVE 64 OUNCE O.E.....WE NEED THOSE IN SF!

[/b]

i only know of one spot in the tri-state area and i would never walk more than 2 blocks to get a forty.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Feb 24 2006, 02:31 PM

We also have Nizarios, Philly Cheesesteak, sub center, Muni, Bart, cheap / probably expired alchohol in the L's, fake ID's for cheap, CISCO.

you cant beat nizarios, open tll 4am, cheap, fast and fucking good

we got the best imigrant asian hookers in the USA, i shoulda taken some pictures tonight. the tigerloin baby

cincinnati:

cincinnati-skyline-gem-med.jpg

building.jpg

yes, penn station started here. and yes its the tastiest fast food you will EVER eat.

3792968_4118d2c475_m.jpg

and for some reason, everyone here goes crazy for chili...

Contemporary%20Arts%20Center,%20Cincinnati.jpg

a really awesome contemporary art center.

scribblejam.jpg

scribble jam.

ohio%20river.jpg

a big ol' nasty river.

there's more but i cant think of it.

fuck yeah to cincinatti and the chili. chili on spaghetti rocks. all i ate was that shit for like the whole week i was at scribble jam. you guys also have that one hotel that goes nuts when scribble is goin down. thats where i stayed last time.

and whoever is from atlanta needs to mention that 24 hour chicken wing spot called like jr crickets or some shit.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn+Feb 24 2006, 12:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaKeItHaPpEn - Feb 24 2006, 12:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Feb 23 2006, 10:26 PM

well WE have the highest murder rate.

Is this really something to be proud of?chicago is my favorite city and i plan on moving there,but since when was a higher risk of being killed something to brag about?

[/b]

you take away ^.^'s pizza inspired lunchtime genocides and the murder rate easily drops to number four or five. easily.