Anti-abortion law

yum

I actually advocate for the great replacement. The more opportunities a person has in life, the less likely they are to procreate. It's complicated but they have access to birth control, and normally have career and education goals they value higher than having kids often times until it's too late to have kids. Thinking this is a result of a class war, or implying a mythical "employer class" getting together deciding this is something I'd expect to come from Alex Jones if he was a Marxist. Not saying conservatives of all income levels aren't terrified of people more productive than them doing well here, but xenophobia isn't the causation in this case.

The pro-life movement is rooted in economic motives,  but not the one's you'd think, Conservatives are indoctrinated into various religious institutions and given the value "life > self ownership" because the more their members procreate, the more paying members they'll have in the future. It's easier to make a member, than convert a non-member into one. Any religious organization promoting less births would ultimately cease to exist. It's far easier take a young couple and talk them into having 6 or 7 kids, than it is to get them earning 6 or 7 times the average income to contribute back to the church.

Basically membership dues is the reason every religion promotes the false rhetoric that "life" itself is the highest human value. It's important to note, this value only extends to potential new members of the church. If you're talking about someone being intentionally murdered like in war, or execution, AKA not a new potential contributing member, they don't seem to value human life as highly as logical consistency should dictate. This same obvious scamming of members applies to all Abrahamic religions, I can't speak to any others but I'd assume the same with them. Again, intentionally ending the life of a criminal, infidel, someone accused of witchcraft, etc. is often times encouraged, but any form of birth control is murder.

Because of the false values, and rhetoric, values become distorted placing the value of life, over the value of self ownership. This collective ignorance of being mislead, coupled with the progressive drive to use government to force values on people who may not consent, you end up with pro lifers. They aren't able to be shut down because 90% of people believe in forcing their values on others. Thus, the argument between pro-life pro-choice becomes unprovable, and based on an even bigger pile of horse shit "when does life start". Like there's some magical definitive moment between a dick getting hard, and the results of that financially supporting themselves that a person becomes "alive" AKA not legally murderable by the parents. To me it's cringe watching people speculate on exactly what that moment is like their opinion really fucking matters. As a value, life isn't more important than the principal of self ownership. It's that simple. Anyone content with decisions governing their own body being decided by someone else is nothing more than an obedient, well trained slave.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.