Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Milton

Doda The Exploda Makes me want to shoot my wad

I've been watching re-runs of Fresh Prince on Nick@Nite before I go to sleep, and last night I accidentally left the TV on when I fell asleep. So I wake up this morning to this obnoxious bitch talking about "Tell baby duck to stop, Parra, can you say Parra." And "We're going to the duck pond [clap clap clap]." If this bitch were a real person I'd hunt her down with a golf club and a blowtorch. I know they want the little white kids to be culturally sensitive but this is ridiculous...

Parra!

For God's sake, now there is a commercial for "Kid's Bob" which is a CD of shitty pop sungs sung by little annoying white kids. If my kids would come out like that I could never marry a white woman. Cut your fucking hair, punk! That song was shitty to begin with. I need to get the fuck out of the house...

yes i went to sleep last night while watching aqua teen on adult swim,my friend calls me 30 minutes ago and before i could pick up the phone i had to change the channel.

shit was astonying.

i fell asleep watching 'Grounded For Life' last night.

but i use the sleep timer and i wake up to silence.

I don't know anything about Dora the Explorer except that I've seen grown women wearing her backpacks.

But, yo, I'm really worried about the Pokeman generation. One day, everything will be all stupid and Japanese. Like, adult shows will be written by the Pokeman and Digimon generation in the coming years.

Just like that South Park episode, they will attack using ourselves against us.

same shit always happens to me.. Fresh Prince reruns fuckin own.. but then when i wake up and already am pissed for having to get up, i gotta hear that little bitch go crazy tryna save Baby Jaguar and shit

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 23 2006, 01:55 PM

wait...things have to rhyme now to be educational?

are we enrolling kids in the school of rap and poetry now?

if you have ever seen the show or heard the theme song, it's quite obvious that "dora" and "explorer" are supposed to pass as rhyming words. technically, it's acceptable because it's approximate rhyme, but little kids don't know what approximate rhyme is.

see, milton even said "dora the explorA." maybe it's an ebonics thing.

dora the explorer wwwwwtf :burn:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this