karma's a bitch

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

murs head butted me... subsequently i shoved him into a table and a few empty bottles broke.... i got thrown out by the bouncers. Later i was arrested for drinking in the street and taken to jail for disorderly conduct. My car was broke into later that night and my schoolbag with books were taken

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 23 2006, 04:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 23 2006, 04:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iquit@Feb 23 2006, 09:09 AM

hahahaha. dude, you're way fucking off.

it's not like i hold some fucking elbow pad jacking grudge for harold hunter. i'm fucking 27 years old man. take it to the streets. hahahahahaha.

bro. i just tried to make a funny post. i never liked the guy.

i'm crying like a girl?

i'm bitching like a herb?

what the fuck are you talking about???

i just explained the story to you because you doubted that it happened.

what are you so angry about? are you mad that i posted a thread about harold hunter on 12oz that doesn't say, RIP brother we'll miss you??? who the fuck cares. i made a joke on 12oz about someone who died. sue me. and the fact is i probably knew him better than anyone else reading the post. dude seriously. find someone else to be mad at.

look. if anyone on here was actually boys with Harold and is offended by my equating his death with the jacking of my elbow pads, i'm sorry. didn't mean to ruffle any feathers with my disrespect for the recently deceased.

but dude, SF1... like i said. find someone else to vent on. lighten up. if you have animosity towards skaters these days or some shit... or people who don't "take it to the streets"... ok. whatever. be mad. but just so you know, i'm the balding 27 year old guy sitting in his office right now checking on 12oz. please redirect the hate. thanks.

Now be honest... Would you be able to decypher sarcasm? Go back and read your first post with an open mind. Does it not sound like you're bitching???

How are people suppose to tell the difference? It's typing on a screen for God sakes! There is no tone of voice.

[/b]

are you serious? i think just about everyone "got the sarcasm"(except for you). just give up you look dumb(on the internet, not that that matters). you keep trying to bring up more and more points so you dont end up loosing this e-fight. your acting like this is some united nations debate, relax.

"yes, elbow pads are gay. yes, i suck for actually being intimidated by him. blah blah blah. whatever dude, i was 12 and i was scared of this weird alien looking black dude who stole my shit."

-iquit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This shit just made me laugh so loud and hard that I spit my soda on the monitor, and almost started crying, because i was repeating "wierd alien looking black dude who stole my shit" to my girlfriend and shes laughing because she knows exactly who he is. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thank you Goose and SF1 for making this thread possible. and harold hunter of course... It went as well as I could have hoped.

On a seperate note, I have been thinking that humor in general is always predicated on someone elses misfortune. Anything that is funny, especially situational humor, can be traced back to something negatively effecting someone else. Once you dig this, then you figure out its ok to make fun of kids with cleft lips.

Originally posted by shape1369@Feb 23 2006, 08:35 PM

Thank you Goose and SF1 for making this thread possible. and harold hunter of course... It went as well as I could have hoped.

On a seperate note, I have been thinking that humor in general is always predicated on someone elses misfortune. Anything that is funny, especially situational humor, can be traced back to something negatively effecting someone else. Once you dig this, then you figure out its ok to make fun of kids with cleft lips.

ya what the fuck....river phoenix dies and they get his half retarded little bro with half a lip to replace him?wtf...that cleft lip shit is just plain gross,maybe suicide isn't the answer but they should at least lock themselves in their house

I remember DUring HighSchool this dude named Jason was a total Ass-hole to me for no reason for as long as ive known him, serveral times ive thought about just beating his ass in order to shut him up, then over the summer he His Car flips over in an accident and smashes him, Karma IS a bitch no regrets as of yet, and no condolences. Ive also come to notice that every person who has ever fucked wit me and i decided not to take action immediatly end up having some fucked shit happen to them.

1)These Norcal Crackers for no reason give me and my bro the finger when driving by, they thought it was funny so they did it again:2 weeks later from that day, dudes house gets busted for runnign a meth lab, he is found inside dead form a overdose

2)asshole jason dies in car accident

3)some spanish wanna be surreno ass hole kids kick over my trash can:1 week later goes to the hospital for ODing on tynenol and cocaine dont know what happend to him yet

4)some ass-holes in thier 5.0 drive real close on purpose and almost run me over, that same night dude somehow breaks his arm when he closes his car door on it.

5)some ass holes decide to throw thier trash all over my front yard for no reason, few weeks later thier pitbull turns on them and sends three of the kids to the hospital.

News gets around in The city, like myspace, i know people who know people who know people, who live near me, plus the ass hole with 5.0 i actually witnesses him close the door on his arm and fall over crying like a bitch after a miscarriage in biology class(true story)