Quotes of the Week

Tough Love

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Mar 8 2006, 09:37 PM

Maths is so shit. I'm constantly required to work out 20% of triple digit numbers at work in front of customers. I usually say "We have a 20% discount today so that will be around, I dunno you work it out"

from my anti-mathematics thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hungoverseas@Mar 8 2006, 05:22 PM

math is so garbage. like seriously, what the fuck do i care about what is x in x=x+abcderfdssf(xyn912357snakes on a plane) - 28 +13.

"it'll be applicable in the real world". bullshit. here's whats applicable in the real world: "what time is it", "how many more shots can i take", "how old is this girl". seriously.

so true

Originally posted by Spuds Mckenzie@Mar 8 2006, 07:01 AM

If you are over the age of 18 and are still on web sites like this you need to reavaluate your life. An adult should know how to have a social life without the aid of a computer.

From Mr. "418 posts in less than two months".

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Mar 8 2006, 02:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Mar 8 2006, 02:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-podrido@Mar 8 2006, 03:30 PM

Many East Asians can't metabolize alcohol because they carry a mutation that prevents them from making ADH.....

so that's how lens does it.

[/b]

evolution or whatever thread

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Mar 9 2006, 02:04 PM

You lie, In-n-Out is the greatest place on earth.

What you had a reaction to was too much awesome.

Yes, do go back.

-fuse.

the bold type... fucking made my day :heartbeat:

***edit because i wrote made my dad instead of day...

Originally posted by johnny ballbags+Mar 9 2006, 02:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnny ballbags - Mar 9 2006, 02:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by RumPuncher@Mar 8 2006, 02:59 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-podrido@Mar 8 2006, 03:30 PM

Many East Asians can't metabolize alcohol because they carry a mutation that prevents them from making ADH.....

so that's how lens does it.

evolution or whatever thread

[/b]

you bastards

see what you do is you make a trail of somthing sweet on the ground for em ..leading from the playground to your pad..

and when they get to your door..its only obvious the girl is gonna knock on it...what 10 yearold doesnt like candy right?!

so you open it and offer them some cereal or meth..(wichever you have more of works).. more than likelly they will come inside..

MOOGLE quote from myspace. roflcopters for sure.

i swear weak nigguh say's some of the funniest shit without even remotely trying ro be funny

Originally posted by SpyD+Mar 13 2006, 12:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Mar 13 2006, 12:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>It's nice as hell here. I've been limping around campus all day. I'm sick too.

Gonna fly my kite today. Nobody can believe that a black dude is flying a kite. haha "Do that nigga got a kite? this nigga is crazy"

[/b]

TH thread..

<!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jun 2 2005, 12:19 AM

1108095075776.jpg

first couple pages of shoot the shit thread

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Mar 13 2006, 09:01 PM

see what you do is you make a trail of somthing sweet on the ground for em ..leading from the playground to your pad..

and when they get to your door..its only obvious the girl is gonna knock on it...what 10 yearold doesnt like candy right?!

so you open it and offer them some cereal or meth..(wichever you have more of works).. more than likelly they will come inside..

MOOGLE quote from myspace. roflcopters for sure.

I just took my lil sis to school, and there was these girls walking in and all i could think was "Just leave a candy trail....

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Mar 14 2006, 04:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Mar 14 2006, 04:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WEAK NIGGUH@Mar 13 2006, 02:13 PM

A FEW MONTHS AGO MY RIGHT BALL PULLED INSIDE MY STOMACH AND THEN DROPPED BACK DOWN LIKE A MINUTE LATER.

NOW SOMETIMES AT THE GYM I WORRY THAT ITS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN. I GO OUTSIDE AND CHECK MY BALLS THEN I RUB THEM A LITTLE SO THEY RELAX AGAIN.

[/b]

Thats... WEAK NIGGUH!!

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Mar 13 2006, 08:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Mar 13 2006, 08:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WEAK NIGGUH@Mar 13 2006, 02:13 PM

A FEW MONTHS AGO MY RIGHT BALL PULLED INSIDE MY STOMACH AND THEN DROPPED BACK DOWN LIKE A MINUTE LATER.

NOW SOMETIMES AT THE GYM I WORRY THAT ITS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN. I GO OUTSIDE AND CHECK MY BALLS THEN I RUB THEM A LITTLE SO THEY RELAX AGAIN.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: .....i LOLed at this one.. :clown2: