Parents and YOU

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my parents hate graffiti they always look in disgust when they see the graffiti in my hood....that makes it harder for me i got caught once tagging my school with a tiny ass sharpie as a kid...yeh i learned not to tag your own fuckin school the hard way they fucking beat my ass cuz i got suspended...so i gotta hide my paint

• 4 weeks later...

My mum loves really good pieces n stuff. She points them out to me on the street cause she knows i'm into it. I point stuff out to my dad and he digs good pieces aswell.

They both hate tags n shit over shops though, cause there is no actually skill involved etc:

They don't know I write. I'm not sure when i'll tell them. I think they'd be more worried about me getting caught than actually writing.

Mom + pops turned a blind eye to it for a while. If I was with one of em, and we walked/drove by some shit I did, I would even point it out to them, and they would be all "Is it really worth the risk?"

Then I got bagged, had to pay lawyer fees, etc. It stopped being cool after that, but I myself decided to take a break from graff.

Now I live on my own, so it don't really matter what they think.

Mom + pops turned a blind eye to it for a while. If I was with one of em, and we walked/drove by some shit I did, I would even point it out to them, and they would be all "Is it really worth the risk?"

Then I got bagged, had to pay lawyer fees, etc. It stopped being cool after that, but I myself decided to take a break from graff.

Now I live on my own, so it don't really matter what they think.

Dr Phil ass knitta

at first parents were all angry about it telling me id get caught go to jail never amount to anything blah blah. it got bad to points where my dad would burn my blackbooks I lost 2 that way. when i moved out they realised they drove me out so they started getting better about it asking if ive done any legal pieces lately n stuff like that but they still give me guilt trips on holidays when i visit.

^^^First of all, i would've never admitted that.

Second of all, are you one of the kids who got arrested in NY(i think) when yall went taggin with your moms?

I heard about that actually i think its a bit pathedic lol graffin with ur mom unless ur moms like Pink or like miss 17 i dont think id do it. Ive shown my mom flicks but never asked her to come along. Any1 else shown ur mom flicks and she threw them out? happens to me