Parents and YOU

Gunm

my daddy comes and watches me while i paint. then he disses it later when im not around. I just found out he was the guy crossing me out. damnit daddy' date=' your gonna get it!![/quote']

Maybe it's not your real daddy. Maybe it's just some writer who is older and better than you and thinks you're toy. Maybe.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my parents kinda figured it out when i'd be leaving the house in the middle of the night constantly with "clink clank" coming out of my bag.

^^^

now my mom harasses me about painting near her house, shes like just dont do it up this way. haha. my dad knows but we havent said a word to each other about it.

Guest qwerty

hah, this is great.

Mom-herion feind, says dont get caught

Dad-crack fiend, ignores it completly

Grandmother- Brings it up, only in arguments

Grandfather- Tries to ignore it, buys me paint sometimes though.

lol.... im afraid to tell my parents cuz... my dad likes graff' date=' like he knows mad artist and everything... and i sketch all the time, my dad buys me paint and ink and markers.. but whenever i leave the house and come back they like joke around and are like... you go ''bombing"?!? ... and like laugh,,, i dont know if a should tell them or not so...[/quote']

eerrrrrr

they buy you markers and ink and paint

im preeeeeetty sure they're on to you, you fool

all i was good at was gettin into trouble and art' date=' i told my mum im a graffiti artist and she knew it was the best thing for me, she always says dont get caught, but at least if i do she wont be disapointed, let ur parents know, unless u think they mite grass, but if they see u love it, they wont mind[/quote']

HA! i find this ironic. Not all parents are like that. My dad could tell i was full on into architecture and shit back when i was in highschool but he made me do a course in applied science instead. If it wasnt for him, i would be an architect instead of some scientist which i dont mind but its a fucking pain in the ass, i would of been happier to do architecture more though.

If you got asian parents, dont tell them you write. full stop

O AND IF THEY DONT LIKE IT' date=' FUCK THEM[/quote']

exactly....fuck them...who are they to interfere with you "Shop-Wreckin" lifestyle?

If your dad gives you any shit....challenging him to a fight on the front lawn is a must. Fights with mom must be conducted indoors or in the backyard.

Bonus points if you do this after coming home drunk. Gold star if it draws the attention of the neighbors.

Be sure to tell them how much you hate the family and how no one understands you in the likely event you lose.

how did that motto even start LENS?

oh fuck, I think it started in some thread in Channel zero about a kid sneaking out to a high school party and went into detail about his folks (big mistake) and we started clowning on him.

I think Smart first brought up the whole thing about confronting Dad on the front lawn but I really picked up on it and ran with the fucking thing.

Parents are of course the focal point of a teenagers rage and frustration with growing up.....old enough to realize independence but not yet old enough to act upon it (i.e. parents still exerting control) Some of these kids take these conflicts so seriously, like their parents are such totalitarian assholes and of course the kid that started the thread was no exception.

The seriousness in which they approach said conflict is so comical to me and of course ripe for ridicule hence my creation of the standard by which you should call your parents out.

my parents know that i paint shit, they must, when my mom goes out i tell her to pick me up some phatty black markers, when i ask to get driven to a store for supplies my mom asks that i dont get spray paint and thats it. plus i dont keep it a secret, i dont like lying and my mom just said she wouldnt bail me out\...

Today I went to the beggining mural seh's of clogged caps 5 and my mom was to pick me up because i still dont have a car.

So these kids brought some A-frame easesl made out of plywood and let people bomb them.

When my mom came to pick me up she asked why id dint bring any cans...

Damn Soccer Moms

:confused: :confused: :confused:

For all you young cats still deal'n wit the folks!!

Yo I am deff leaving the house like that attached image. I gots my taggs on the BP (Back Pack) and in addition scrawled on my body in phattie Sharpie Marker in case someone out there misses the taggs on the Backpack.

Plus, I got to leave the home bandanaed, or in my black wool baliklava, so that my neighbors won't recognize me.

And if me Mum asks about my blackbook I either tell her "It's private" or I say it's for some sneaker design I'm working on.

hardy har fucking ha ha

my parents know im into graffiti

i have cans all over my floor... in backpacks.. in shopping bags.. Everywhere

i have drawings laying around(i have a blackbook but i dont use it much.... )

i have a box full of markers that i go into if my parents ask for some markers/paint pens what ever.... they've seen most the stash...

they know.. but they dont...

they know but they dont want to belive it

i talk about graffiti all the time to them

a while back i tagged all around my town and my mom saw one of my drawings and was liek "What does this (insert name) mean.. is this you??? ive seen it everywhere" in a mean angry tone....

my mom thinks graffiti is art, but its gang shit. She knows i like to draw and stuff, but she doesnt know the i have paint, the only me and my friends have talked around here but i think she has no clue that we are walking like a mile everynight to tag and sneaking back in, but she wouldnt be mad if i come in at like 2.

>ToY

Last night my mother berated me for not painting.

She said that I was encouraging sexist stereotypes.

To the effect of it (graffiti) being a "boy's only club".

She doesn't understand my plight.

I prefer to sit back and heckle the boys.

Throw empty Sparks cans at them.

And then wander around looking for stray cats to cuddle with.

Cuddling with stray kitties is the flare this season.

My mom is a total jerk store.

Her favorite hobby is chastising me.