Parents and YOU

Gunm

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started graff while living at home and my parents were cool with it, they still dont like tags and shit but are fine with pieces. We had a massive backyard and my back fence was 40m long so I hit up my parents and they let my put up 8ft ply panels the whole way along giving me 80sqm of area to cover, Which we did easily. She rents the house out now to tennants but the fence remains in all it's glory. My mum was funny whenever we drove around she'd be pointing out my tags going 'you been tagging again haven't you?' She's gold.

My parnets used to let me paint ym garadge, me n my hommies always just came over and did a couple epices when our spot list ran out or we just had a couple scrap cans, but then they got some new mindset that graffiti is bad??? Whoda thought...

^hahahahahhaha^

My mum use to dig the work i use to pull of on paper back in the day. Then she soon found out i was capable of doing that shit on walls. She wasnt to happy. But though i dont think she doesnt care if it damages property, i think she only cares that the fumes will damage my lungs. My dad cant say anything, he use to do that shit when he was a young lad growing up in asia

yep' date=' the law ruins lives by aiming to provide a safer and better place for people to live.......[/quote']

if it wasnt for racking paint i wouldnt be going to stores and stealing a bunch of shit, just because its easier than paying.

^^^ Wow, ur a fuking retard ^^^

I willing to bet my next paycheck that ur one of those fucking retards who call themselves writers and run around ur school telling everyone about it, showing them your so called "peices" in your note books and tagging the fucking bathroom stalls with a sharpie while u blow out the fucking eggs and toast ur mom cooked for u this morning! "I steal a bunch of shit kuz its easyer that paying." !!! What a fuking toy!!! I bet u tell ur friends that only toys write with paint they bought and real hardcore writers steal it! Get a fuking job like the rest of us! If u really loved graf you would spend money on it!!!

Fuking toy!! Ur name says it all!! U are a joke!:mad2:

^^^ Wow, ur a fuking retard ^^^

I willing to bet my next paycheck that ur one of those fucking retards who call themselves writers and run around ur school telling everyone about it, showing them your so called "peices" in your note books and tagging the fucking bathroom stalls with a sharpie while u blow out the fucking eggs and toast ur mom cooked for u this morning! "I steal a bunch of shit kuz its easyer that paying." !!! What a fuking toy!!! I bet u tell ur friends that only toys write with paint they bought and real hardcore writers steal it! Get a fuking job like the rest of us! If u really loved graf you would spend money on it!!!

Fuking toy!! Ur name says it all!! U are a joke!:mad2:

lmao

My parents used to be on top of me over every little thing but i would keep getting in trouble. I can even mark the point where my mom stopped trying to punish me for shit when she found a couple of 40s in my room and just told me to throw them out in the future.

She found a backpack and shoebox in my closet both full of spraypaint and didnt ask me what i do with them...but she sees my sketches so she knows wats goin on.

i got caught when i was in 8th grade for writing some toy ass shit in my school bathroom

she was fuckin pissed & told me not to do it etc...

but my best friend writes & his mom knows & my mom & her talk & shit & she acts like she hates it

i dont know if she knows, i have peices up on my walls & shit

i guess she just turns the other cheek

well no my parents dont know i do it...my dad does know i have a black book and i use that an excuse for them to buy me markers,hes asked me before he says"you tag at the mall"and i say "no"because tagging at the mall is stupid i rather do it on a much more public place then in the bathroom stall!!hahahahaha!

• 2 months later...

when i first go into graffiti i had to hide my spray in my room, but i eventually told my parents what i was doing, and they told me that i was old enough to make my own descisions and that they would be there for me if things got rough. on my birthday she buys me canvases and paint, and for her bithday i paint her a canvas which she hangs in my dads surgery.

i heart my mum, shes the best.

Today I went to the beggining mural seh's of clogged caps 5 and my mom was to pick me up because i still dont have a car.

So these kids brought some A-frame easesl made out of plywood and let people bomb them.

When my mom came to pick me up she asked why id dint bring any cans...

we were in the car going past a legal wall, and i told my mum

"mum, that's the kind of thing im into, graffiti"

and she said

"really? i didn't know you could draw'?"

i had been building courage to tell her for ages, i thought she would kill me when i told her...

happy ending!

what did you say or how did you tell your parents? ----to everyone.....

i straight up told my mom who just warned me not to get caught because "I'm not going to bail you out for something like that"

Dad just threw a sandwich at me and called it "stupidity on your part"

i straight up told my mom who just warned me not to get caught because "I'm not going to bail you out for something like that"

Dad just threw a sandwich at me and called it "stupidity on your part"

lol.... im afraid to tell my parents cuz... my dad likes graff, like he knows mad artist and everything... and i sketch all the time, my dad buys me paint and ink and markers.. but whenever i leave the house and come back they like joke around and are like... you go ''bombing"?!? ... and like laugh,,, i dont know if a should tell them or not so...