Parents and YOU

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my parents always kind of ignored it. at times my dad used to try and crack down but i told him i wouldnt stop painting. my mom keeps a pic of a piece i did where i wrote "Happy Birthday Mom" on her desk. i dont really talk to them about it much anymore though.

SIX YEARS LATER MY PARENTS LOVE IT...THEY DONT THINK ITS FOOD BUT THEY LEARNED TO DEAL WITH IT...I DRAW SHIT FOR MY LITTLE NIECES AND NEFHEWS AND I DRAW SHIT FOR MY MOTHER SO THEN CAN CARE LESS ABOUT MY LIFESTYLE...BUT DO WORRY ABOUT ME GETTING IN TROUBLKE WITH THE LAW..

looser.jpg

ATLEAST I FINISHED COLLEGE...FUNNY THING GOOD LUCK FINDING ME ASS WHIPES...

Originally posted by LENS+Mar 9 2006, 07:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Mar 9 2006, 07:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-icetray@Mar 8 2006, 11:47 PM

"stupid habit" . . .

more like stupid thread.

:haha:

yeah, we're all REAL IMPRESSED with the contributions you've been making around here cheesedick

[/b]

thanks.

dont be jealous now. :haha:

well sence my mom moved out of the house and im living with my dad it alot easer to get out.

my dad knows it apperent that i do it when my hands come home cover in green paint (fucking can exploded on me)

he doesnt care much.he just dosent want me gitting cought.

p.s. my mom thinks i quit

HA!

Originally posted by caffeine@Mar 12 2006, 09:54 AM

Graffiti ruined my life in many respects, but remains an integral part of my life.

I wouldn't allow my kids to become graffiti writers though.

My mom is an artists and 100% serious got me lookin tight, we both pretend that i only hit up chill spots, and she got me cans for xmas. She sees the art of it which most peeps dont see. My dad,,, its pointless to him and it wont help me make money so its pointless.

Originally posted by caffeine@Mar 12 2006, 02:54 AM

Graffiti ruined my life in many respects, but remains an integral part of my life.

I wouldn't allow my kids to become graffiti writers though.

wait.....You do graffiti, but you won't let your kids do it???? Besides graffiti dosn't ruin lives the law/drugs/a bad life-style does.

my room is covered in graff, i hav a few cans of paint in my room too, i have a small collection of markers and various ink which im often fuckin around with. my hands are normally covered in ink and i sketch graff on everythin in my house.

my parents think ive stopped writing.

i think maybe they know and just dont wana fight about it,

anyway im from a middle class family, and the thing i hate about breakin the law is hidin it from them, i have a lot of money and shit cos of shopliftin, and am always cookin inks etc, my parents reckon im a drug dealer.

at least they're on the wrong trail i spose...

my mum's caught coming home at like 4 am with paint all over me a few times and she goes fucking nutso. she says next time she catches me shes gonna take me straight round to the pig pen. fucking over protective bitch. shes also taken a glass bong off me and cut the top off my springer with secateurs :hatred: shes chill now that she thinks i stopped and i started wearing gloves.

trf..has to be one of the stupiest kids on 12oz...you do graffiti but u wouldnt let your kids do it...people tell u things and give u advice b-cuz they ethier have done it.. or no what its like...somone who smokes mite tell u not to..jus cuz they tell u that doesnt make them a hypocrite.. jus means they no how hard it is to stop smoking and are givin u advice to not even start....the only kids who thinks or would want there children to do graffiti.. are on the hype kids who plays gettin up and proly have just started writting.. any person who has some yrs and have actually done some shyt nos... that graffiti isnt all.. happy go lucky.. bull shyt were rebelious artist crap..it has its has its good days and its bad days...in reality... most people who do graffiti.. do it just cuz they can...they dont see it as art...bombing is not art..doind the same thing over and over is not art...scribbling all over a stop sign is not art..it lost its art aspect along time ago...like a jackson pollock painting..slingin and throwin paint was cool...the first 5 times it was done.. like 30 yrs ago...now... its jus kinda week and a cheat and metokre way to say ur bein artistic...now ya there are hand full of guys who spend hours on there wall and fr8s.. thats art....spendin hours perfecting your shyt.givin it your ALL is art...but everyone fuckin nos most poeple spend..15-30 minutes and call it a day and go get burger king...once again...the writer with the yrs and nos wat hes talking about ... stops lying to himself to justify tha fact that hes 25 yrs old hasnt attended a college class in 4 yrs.. and hasnt accomplished anything...but bein a well nown writer...he nos that ethier he spends tons of time on his pieces.. or...hes just some bomber..or 30 minute piecer who jus wants to get up and nos theres notin artistic about it b-cuz he pretty muhc pieces the same lookin style over and over again....well u mite be wondering wat about me..im rabling on about shyt..wat do i do..well..iv been painting for a while..i paint alot of metal..but...i kinda came to the conclusion yrs ago that i didnt wanna sit around all the time and spend time on 1 really hot piece when i could do 4 "good" ones..i stoped lying to myself and figured out why i do graffiti along time ago...and most real and experienced writers will tell u...there not going to stop... and its alot of b/s..but there not going to tell u some lame ass im a art fag rebeling against the world type shyt alot of these fuckers try to pull so that people will feel sorry for them...now if ur kids do graffiti..there really nothing u can do about it..my parents arent to fond of me doing it..they like it..but i think any parents would like to see there son doing alot more with his life...i do go to skool and handle my shyt..but i dont think any parents likes noin that the kids risk there freedom.or life jus to paint some trains..or bomb a billboard...now alot of poeple o nthis trheads parents are coo with it...i havnt heard many people talk about how there parents USED to be a heavy graff writer...anyone who paints...alot i should say.. who be stupid to be totally ok with there children doing graffiti..but...of course poeple do what they want..now no ones saying they wont.. but ya u cant lock anyone up in a room forever....but ok.. lets jus say if u have kids or plan on it...and u do write and your like..""YA..WANNA GO BOMB". OR PAINT ANY FREIGHTS LATLY?" ....theres kinda somthing wrong with that...

my mam isn't too happy about it...but it's my wife who'll kick my ass if i get in trouble ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

my kids already write, the eldest is on lockdown for 3 wholecar t2b and the youngest is up like crazy. They're only 5 and 1 years old....

Seriously, the least you can do is be honest with your mother. After that, it's up to you.

Respect your mom.

when i have kids, im not gonna tell them i paint, but if they start up on there own, thats fine, but im not letting them paint until they save up at least half of what a ticket would cost for writing, i would pay for the other half, and if they go over me, im taking all their spots ha

to who said that graffiti lost its art, it didnt start to be all pretty looking, i mean i love the look of pieces and stuff, but the first person to start writing to get his name up was that taki183 guy, and all he did was tags, graffiti is about getting your name out their, yeah its an added bonus if it looks good while doing it, hell i even hit spots that i know almost nobody will see cause its just fun and i love writing, no matter what kind.....

I started painting while I still lived with my parents (and was a real fucking toy) and they were pretty much oblivious.

Later I decided to tell them I painted graff but I tell them I only do legals and they are fine with it. They don't understand it but aren't difficult. My dad gives me leftover bucket paint sometimes. They might even let me paint a wall in their backyard.

I know a writer who's dad really does write too and paints with him. His brother paints too so it's like one big painting family.

my mum's cool with it she nows i wright and she nows ..that i no all the ppl in derby..uk she said if i am good at it make a living out of what u love

and that i can do my bedroom and get the pro's round derby 2 help...

she even said they can do the liveing room and stuff like that sho i just said sound she even buy's me paint pens etc

my mum is the best and i love her so mutch

i love u mum :gaga: :gaga:

Originally posted by dopes+Apr 2 2006, 04:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dopes - Apr 2 2006, 04:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TFR@Mar 23 2006, 01:34 PM

Besides graffiti dosn't ruin lives the law/drugs/a bad life-style does.

yep, the law ruins lives by aiming to provide a safer and better place for people to live.......

[/b]

yeah init its all cool sayin fuck the police and sure they can be dicks confiscatin alcohol and putting too much effort into petit crime,

but ultimately, to view them as a totally negative force is just stupid