Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fuse=--action

LED throwies

thats wack, i thought it was going to be actual throwies made of led lights. those are just balls of light...

ENTIRELY TOO MUCH EMO MUSIC.

FRIEND OF MINE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT THIS.

HE WAS SMOKING OPIUM AND I WAS DRUNK SO I DIDN'T GET VERY MUCH BETWEEN THE BOTH OF OUR MINDS BEING SO CLOUDED.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Feb 22 2006, 01:35 AM

It's not graffiti...just another way to make a mess in your local city/town. And spend a lot of money doing it.

yeah well, most art school fags love that shit.

that seems to expensive to actually g o out and throw a million of those things on some building, not make any pattern oranything resembeling a throwie......I dunno its like a chirstmas light thing?

The whole time, I'm thinking, "whatever happened to toilet papering?" and then I read what it says at the end and it brought a tear to my eye. just joking - it was retarded as fuck. rabblerabble.

a friend of mine was wanting me to do this with him about a month ago, I think it seems like an interesting concept, its not exactly graffiti but I do think its something good to break to monotony of city dwelling. Something to leave a mark is all it is. Quit trying to put it down because it was referred to as graffiti, take it for what it is, someone being creative.

That would be neat if you had never heard of christmas lights before in your entire fucking miserable life.

Most pathetic excuse for art I have seen in quite some time. :yuck:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this