my girls legs

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they dont get all foul and shit, but the stubs are a definite. but thats when i tell her to keep her pants on for sex...... yeah

oh, and if i get on your nerve5 then maybe you shouldnt open any of the threads started by nerve54. ass

and finally, last but not least... isor, your the titty two shoes.... thank you for the job you've done. my googling days are over!

I tried to be sober for a few years. It sucked. Maybe it was just bad timing cause I was going through some ill shit during those years. Anyways I did it for as long as I phisycally could untill I reached the point that enough was enough and I NEEDED A FUCKING BEER OR 10 DAMNIT!!!

At that time I worked at this restaurant down town and I was boys with this guy Brenden the bartender there. Anyways one night after work (after I was past my brink) we went to this bar around the corner from work to meet up with his freind and her freinds. Brenden offered me a beer and I gave in and "broke my edge" or whatever and one thing turned into another and next thing you know I'm making out with his female freind on the sidewalk after the bar closed. Of couse we eventually ended up at my place and as I'm pulling off her pants all ready to give her clit a good toung lashing I'm completely caught off gaurd by her MAN LEGS!!!! I swear to GOD it looks like she's never shaved a day in her LIFE!!!! Fucking HIPPIE STATUS!!! :yuck: I almost completely lost my hard-on (And everything else in my stomach)!!!

But being the gentleman I was I sucked it up and just stuck it in her (with condom) and gave her some half-assed mediocre buisiness and just went to sleep. I felt so releaved when she finally left in the morning after giving her a fake number and shit.

I CAN'T BELEIVE I STILL DRINK AFTER THAT!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 23 2006, 02:04 AM

I tried to be sober for a few years. It sucked. Maybe it was just bad timing cause I was going through some ill shit during those years. Anyways I did it for as long as I phisycally could untill I reached the point that enough was enough and I NEEDED A FUCKING BEER OR 10 DAMNIT!!!

At that time I worked at this restaurant down town and I was boys with this guy Brenden the bartender there. Anyways one night after work (after I was past my brink) we went to this bar around the corner from work to meet up with his freind and her freinds. Brenden offered me a beer and I gave in and "broke my edge" or whatever and one thing turned into another and next thing you know I'm making out with his female freind on the sidewalk after the bar closed. Of couse we eventually ended up at my place and as I'm pulling off her pants all ready to give her clit a good toung lashing I'm completely caught off gaurd by her MAN LEGS!!!! I swear to GOD it looks like she's never shaved a day in her LIFE!!!! Fucking HIPPIE STATUS!!! :yuck:  I almost completely lost my hard-on (And everything else in my stomach)!!!

But being the gentleman I was I sucked it up and just stuck it in her (with condom) and gave her some half-assed mediocre buisiness and just went to sleep. I felt so releaved when she finally left in the morning after giving her a fake number and shit.

I CAN'T BELEIVE I STILL DRINK AFTER THAT!!! :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Feb 22 2006, 02:30 AM

Should I ban this kid under the ground rules of complete fucking moron?

yes. his threads are pictureless, and informationless. i thought i was gonna see some scorpions attacking cactus action or atleast some lyrics from Wind of Change. then in this thread i was expecting him to exploit his girlfriends legs or any girls legs for that matter... we need not this man. so i say these words....

BOO THIS MAN.