man what the fuck

dobsilla

so yesterday my lip is itching when i wake up but i dont think much of it. then when i got home from the bar last night there was a little bump on it but i figured it would be gone when i got up today. but no, today i get up and my lip is swollen as fuck and i have two swollen dots on my lip that look kind of like whiteheads but not. its itchy but it hurts like shit if i touch it. then after dinner they popped i guess and this yellow shit came out. this shit is really pissing me off. i think a spider or some shit bit me in my sleep the other night. anyone have any clue what this is or how i can get rid of it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dubsface@Feb 22 2006, 02:38 AM

dobs: when confronted with a problem that is serious such as lesions on the genitals or mouth area (any mucus membranes for that matter,) youre better keeping that shit private and going to a physican.

seriously.

-gats/my85cents.

im not worried about it, i know its not anything like that.

thanks, i was just asking for something to put on this shit. everyone is flipping out cuz im asking the oz instead of goin to a doctor. why am i gonna go pay a doctor a few hundred bucks for him to tell me to get some damn tea tree oil? its not herpes or anything super throwed or i would go to a doctor.