Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dobsilla

man what the fuck

so yesterday my lip is itching when i wake up but i dont think much of it. then when i got home from the bar last night there was a little bump on it but i figured it would be gone when i got up today. but no, today i get up and my lip is swollen as fuck and i have two swollen dots on my lip that look kind of like whiteheads but not. its itchy but it hurts like shit if i touch it. then after dinner they popped i guess and this yellow shit came out. this shit is really pissing me off. i think a spider or some shit bit me in my sleep the other night. anyone have any clue what this is or how i can get rid of it?

i told my friend to give his friend herpes - both potentially gay .

he got all upset and shit, and now he no longer speaks to me.

either way, his ass was fuckin girls w/o them knowing his herpes.

cocksucker :chicken:

it has to be some sort of bug bite because if i look at it up cloose it looks like a spider bite. what is tea tree gonna do for it?

dobs: when confronted with a problem that is serious such as lesions on the genitals or mouth area (any mucus membranes for that matter,) youre better keeping that shit private and going to a physican.

seriously.

-gats/my85cents.

Guest Sparoism

Those look like crack pipe burns...

Homegirl didn't wrap her pipe. Fucked up.

Originally posted by dubsface@Feb 22 2006, 02:38 AM

dobs: when confronted with a problem that is serious such as lesions on the genitals or mouth area (any mucus membranes for that matter,) youre better keeping that shit private and going to a physican.

seriously.

-gats/my85cents.

im not worried about it, i know its not anything like that.

i been trying not to fuck with it. i was just wondering if there was some cream or some shit i could use to make it not bother me. hopefully shit will be gone tomorrow.

if i had weird sores on my face or body i wouldnt come to 120z about it..

i mean damn.

i hope for you you that you didnt get burned but damn..think about the girls you been stickin and narrow it down that way

if you live in the uk you could have been bit by the kisser bug or whatever its called. its like a misquito for ur lips but sucks like 100 times more blood. things huge too

its called a cold sore or herpes simplex 2....no biggie, tree tea oil and abrevex from walgreens both work well,just dont be kissing on anybody or in any special places for a while5434_lores.jpg B000056OWW.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this