Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

tony hawks american wasteland...

...is driving me insane. i'm ready to kill people. i don't think the right toggle on my controller is working properly [/no homo]

ughhhh....

I needa new console...

so fucking bad.

I needa go back to wasting

countless hours on tryna

find cheats online fer tony hawk....

I lurved that game.....

i took the tv out of my room, but had it been here, my ps2 would be hooked up.... however im considering a return-to-rot myself

that game is dumb easy if your a veteran tony hawk player. theyre are neat add ins though

my favorite level is the vans skatepark

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Feb 22 2006, 11:31 AM

that game is dumb easy if your a veteran tony hawk player. theyre are neat add ins though

my favorite level is the vans skatepark

the reason i'm having such a cunt of a time is the right toggle. i can't do the stupid 'crank spin' challenge or whatever on the bmx. i need it to get into east la.

that and the manual challenge for the black widows was an almighty pain in the rectum. i finally did it though (after too fucking many attempts). other than that 've been plowing through it

i've found limiting my alcohol intake during tony hawk sessions greatly reduces the games difficulty

its a pretty fun game to me

i wish the bmx stuff was a little smoother it gets kinda jerky and weird sometimes... the graff portions of the game are funny though... "whatll it be bro" "catch me later for some more art"

and theres some famous tags and stuff you can use to make your own tags... and fuck that manual challenge i tried so long on that shit and finally turned on the manual cheat for that part and then turned it off...

i just found out my newer ps2 (the skinny one) has a built in network card and is basically plug in and play for online action weeeeeeeeeee

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this