tony hawks american wasteland...

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Feb 22 2006, 11:31 AM

that game is dumb easy if your a veteran tony hawk player. theyre are neat add ins though

my favorite level is the vans skatepark

the reason i'm having such a cunt of a time is the right toggle. i can't do the stupid 'crank spin' challenge or whatever on the bmx. i need it to get into east la.

that and the manual challenge for the black widows was an almighty pain in the rectum. i finally did it though (after too fucking many attempts). other than that 've been plowing through it

its a pretty fun game to me

i wish the bmx stuff was a little smoother it gets kinda jerky and weird sometimes... the graff portions of the game are funny though... "whatll it be bro" "catch me later for some more art"

and theres some famous tags and stuff you can use to make your own tags... and fuck that manual challenge i tried so long on that shit and finally turned on the manual cheat for that part and then turned it off...

i just found out my newer ps2 (the skinny one) has a built in network card and is basically plug in and play for online action weeeeeeeeeee