Another Revenge Planning Thread

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest Sparoism

Yeah, I'm not into explosions or killing. Drano and gasoline are a gnarly combo.

That's the kind of shit you pull if you're planning on leaving the country.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 21 2006, 01:14 PM

chocolate in the gas tank

i saw that south park where cartman gets back at the 9th grader for selling him pubes last night.... make him eat his own parents... :haha:

sugar in the gastank will fuck him over pretty bad, but chocolate sounds so much more destructive.

Guest Sparoism

Rotten potatoes are deadly. Fill his engine compartment with them.

Or throw an old bike innertube in the engine compartment. When it heats up, it'll melt and smoke like crazy...

THE worst thing to do to a car is to put bleach in the gas tank. they showed it on mythbusters, the entire engine got fucked and stopped working

altho getting into someones gastank is tough since most cars have it locked up

id say just put up gay personal ads everywhere

or post up his phone number and name on street lights and everywhere so random ppl can phone him up

me and my buddy put one of my frnds phone numbers on a coffee cup at school and left it there.....that night, some random drunk dude called him up

gold

Guest imported_Europe

Okay, if anyone could read, Tesser CAN'T find the guy or his car and only has his number.

I doubt he pays to receive texts, its most likely free to receive, like it is in most of Europe.

Just make a habit of dialing him from payphone early in the morning whenever you are out drinking at a bar. That can go on for quite sometime and be very annoying. Get drunken people to talk to him... tag his number up in bathrooms.

Steal his dog and then post missing dog signs up for him.

It's even better if you know the dog's name.

Believe me, he will be confused.

But since you can't do that...

Open a bank account and use his phone number as your own.

Overdraw on the account.

After a while, the bank will turn the debt over to a collection company.

The collection company will call EVERY day until someone pays them.

-fuse.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Europe@Feb 21 2006, 05:10 PM

Okay, if anyone could read, Tesser CAN'T find the guy or his car and only has his number.

I doubt he pays to receive texts, its most likely free to receive, like it is in most of Europe.

Just make a habit of dialing him from payphone early in the morning whenever you are out drinking at a bar. That can go on for quite sometime and be very annoying. Get drunken people to talk to him... tag his number up in bathrooms.

Europe wins, the text message idea was good but its free to recieve costs to send, sucks. I thought of a nice way framing him though. Dude slipped some info on a phone call, he said he's a lawyer. I'll get a girl to call him in the middle day and say "Hi, i'm calling from Mrs.<fast spoken common last name> law office, you're mister....eehh" and hopefully dude will pitch in his last name. Another thing is that he said he's not from around, but maybe thats not true. His car left alot of red paint on mine. maybe i should go check carefully all red cars around my block...damn i'm bored.

tesser/sherlock

holy shit we got some winners in here. saran wrap his car. what the fuck is this the night before the big homecoming game? put dentist mold in his car? unless tesseract is a fuckin' dentist where the fuck is he going to get that? aluminum oxide what the fuck? yeah i think i have some of that next to my toothbrush in the restroom. not too mention the fact he doesn't know where dude lives. whats next some dude gonna suggest tesseract fuck the dudes exhaust with no lube to show the ol' guy who's boss?

post his number on a bunch of message boards offering a ipod for a hundred bucks. go to animal lover websites and offer up free puppies. go to weight loss boards and offer mcdonalds coupons. go to nerd sites and offer up pirated software for free.

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Feb 21 2006, 10:54 AM

You could also do the shaving cream bomb.

Freeze about six, ten, twenty, whatever, cans of shaving cream, cut them open, and throw the the frozen blocks of the cream into dude's car at night. It will fill the car with shaving cream.

-fuse.

i know Tesseract doesnt know where this guy's car is but just to clarify about the shaving cream thing.....

this is a myth (unless like fuse said......use 20 cans):

http://www.cockeyed.com/pranks/frozen/frozen.html