the gun range today

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by bobthedestroyer+Feb 20 2006, 10:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bobthedestroyer - Feb 20 2006, 10:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HESHIANDET@Feb 20 2006, 06:07 PM

glock 9mm

and glock .40

You are my new favorite person on this thread. Glock 17's 19's and the .40 caliber models are the shit. Never jam or misfire... the weapon of champions. Look into a gun called the Smith and Wesson 1911, .45 it's bad as fuck.

[/b]

the 9mm jammed on me on like my 14th or 15th round. then at like the 80th round i broke a spring in it and it broke all together. it was new as well. kinda weak

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by seeking@Feb 20 2006, 10:44 PM

what the fuck you gotta wait 8 weeks for? come down to detroit, we can cop you one tonight.

well yeah, i can have one by tomorrow morning as well, not the point. im getting a carry permit as i figure i might as well do it right

i am getting my carry permit this month. That H&K is a nice fucking gun seeks.I got a Ruger p94 that I carry at the moment and soon to be picking up a smith and wesson hammerless .38. That should be a good little carry weapon.

If you guys are wanting to rent automatic weapons come to the range I go to. Its outdoor and its $12 to shoot all day long. Amma is like $5 for 50 rounds. Plus they rent out automatic weapons and do a machine gun shoot twice a year. Last time I was there some guy prout a mac11. Needless to say its a fun place to spend your day.

• 3 months later...
Soon as I move out I'mma buy a gun, just to have in case ya dig?

I'm kinda nervous though...I know I have a temper problem and may be inclined to pull it for alot of stupid shit

thast why NE has the toughest gun laws, everybody has anger managment problems... I can imagine myself shhoting someone who cuts me off in traffic