Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
thecarwreck

Cold & Flu Season

I'm sick as fuck right now. Anyone in the greater northeast/midwest/northwest knows how horrific winter is... how about some get-well sooner tips?

My current daytime prescription:

424845b634298.jpg

+

B000052WZW.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

+

180px-Bowl_of_chicken_soup.jpg

+

KLEENEX_AntiViral2.jpg(x200)

+

tcmblackthumb.jpg

Guest HESHIANDET

that'll do it. i had mines 2 weeks ago. horrid. i went to the doc and got anti biotics

Oh man..I've been sick as fuck for the last 4-5 days..

I've got some kind of shit stuck in my throat that I can not cough up..It's really starting to piss me off..

Is there a lung vaccuum or something?>

Just got over it. Got no health insurance so had I had to figure out the best way to kill the fuckin germs. Srarted out with advil cold and sinus + advil multi symptom + thera flu strips + chicken soup. Now I only have a small cough and back on weed.

Don't smoke or drink when sick!

I got stuck with this really fucking nagging cough after doing a pub crawl in freezing temps. I've been hacking up little worthless phlem balls for a couple weeks now.

i was at a show last night when i broke a fever and felt like i was going to die.

but it might be a 24hour thing because i feel alright as of now.

kinda cold though...

I was sick as could be last week, on the verge of death and still draggin myself into work every day...now all that's left is the earache and a swollen tounge. Perhaps I should go see a doctor

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm rocking a decent flu at the moment. I went on a mini vacation escape with the girl to an oceanfront inn far from here and being sick didn't help at all.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Not really. When you grow up here, any place that takes over an hour to get to is considered super far. I flipped when I lived in the states and could actually drive over three hours anywhere.

everyone i know is sick as a dog except me

ive had it before them tho so w/e

this one dude i know is sick ALL the time

like literally all the time

i dont think ive ever seen him when he wasnt coughing like an animal or sniffling

shit like that gets on my nerves

fuck colds

Originally posted by thecarwreck@Feb 20 2006, 02:36 PM

I'm sick as fuck right now. Anyone in the greater northeast/midwest/northwest knows how horrific winter is... how about some get-well sooner tips?

My current daytime prescription:

424845b634298.jpg

I'm getting over a wicked ass cold too and I swear by Traditional Medicinals. Always cures whatever ills. That and a few Long Island Iced Teas gets rid of all cold, flu and general illness. You should try the HerbaTussin and Cold Care P.M. Shit saved my life a couple of times I swear fo' lawd.. Whenever I get sick it flares up my asthma and the Traditional Medicinals knocks it right out.

But most importantly the six Long Islands I just drank definitely did the job. I feel 100% already.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this