what's your pet peeve?

I Luv Roo

when im pacing the person im behind from a safe distance

and the fuckers behind me feel like its gonna get them someplace faster

by cutting my ass off to get in front of me

when the person i was following is going the exact same speed!

sorry to be redundant but i was just trying to get my point across..fucking annoying as hell

and the chewing with your mouth open thing. i think guys do this more than females

when people are driving and will turn all the fucking way around in their seat to look for something in the backseat. a lot of times this occurs with parents of young children, but occurs with other people also...

when parents let their little kids jump around in the car with no fucking seatbelt on

(prime examples of parents who will turn around in ther seats). trying to make sure they kill their kids one way or the other, i guess...

when youre in a public place and know a parent is dragging their kid somewhere to beat their ass..i mean really, stop fucking abusing your kids

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bumdigger

shut up.

your forgeting that these are opinions of ours you asshole. that's my opinion i don't like faggets (this includes you) cause the shits wrong in my eyes.MY eyes. and since when was i calling people spics or niggers or anything else. i wasn't being racist at all and if you took it that way well that's to bad. i grew up around a diverse crowd . i think if your gonna live here at least learn the language. plain and simple. but that's my OpinIon. and for all that other shit fluff inbetween well that just makes your point more senseless in my eyes

nothing wrong with having an opinion, but why be stupid and offensive about it?

heh.."bumdigger"...what an ironic name for a gay-basher

and as for the language thing -you think most of those people don't wanna learn english?...it just takes time, that's all. they have every incentive to.

-ppl that just can not try to accept others...

-smelly pussy..

-ppl that PICK THEIR GOD DAMN FUCKING NOSE IN PUBLIC

-w-bee gangsters..

-ppl that complain about the stupid shit in their life..

-ppl that take to long to respond on aim

-children that scream

-when those old ladies on trains look at u.. thinking that your gonna steal their purse..

-on the train those adds that say call this number to report vandilism

-school spirit

-ppl that brag about how good they are at graffiti///art..

-ppl callin everyone a toy

-ppl that call each other names such as.. calling gays:faggot.. calling women:bitches, sluts, whores,etc.. disrespecting overweight people all the time..

-when ur ass itches..

and more..

its funny how some of these this mentioned are so small to be annoyed about but yet so irritating

picking noses in public is cool specially when you flick it out the window while driving

blaring music loud while driving with all the windows down is cool

not opening doors for old ladies with walkers and watchin them try to get in is amusing

not wearing deoderant and sitting in a public area with your arms spread out lounging

scratching your hair so much dandruff falls all over the place making a minature snowstorm

scratching your ass and your nuts daily

popping zits in public is awesome

girls putting on make up every 5 minutes is fuckin sexy

girls that grab my ass and crotch yet they dont want "some" are fun

people who come over and raid your fridge without saying whatup are extremly welcome

kids that claim they know you when you really dont are cool in my book

kids that tag on the cover of your blackbook that you inteded it to be clean from public eyes

paintin partners that come to you for supplies when they forgot their outline colors or caps every single fuckin time you paint are good people indeed

people that really fuck themself up by poppin pills doing fucking nasty drugs and acting all stupid on you are some of the coolest folks to kick it with.

:eek: :crazy: :confused: ;)

Originally posted by bumdigger

and people who don't speak english in america. did you really think i meant south america and mexico??? if so i think your play'n yourself. don't take my shit out of context. k ok then

and you insist ....its not out of context.. its THE CONTEXT. "america" entails much more that the united states.. please stop being so damn narrow minded. and ignorant..

america (south and north) are continents, not a country, not a state, and it is definitely not a place where everyone speaks one language.

customer service people. & people that call your place and ask whos this? its like no.. whos this?

i hate being stood up. IF YOU ARE A GUY AND YOU MAKE PLANS WITH A GIRL, DO NOT CHANGE THEM TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS because she will eventually break up with you and become a lesbian. It is rude and horrible and my boyfriend did it to me tonight.:heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

children screaming (previously mentioned)

shaving

people that fake the funk

sluts (girls are the devil)

toys that heat up spots

people that stare

javascript

people that don't merge while driving

motorcycle cops

my living conditions

krylon sun yellow and cherry red

Graffiti Drama Queens

New found American patriotism

Ignorant rednecks

People that finish my sentences at the same time i'm finishing them

i got plenty more to add when I see them again in the daytime...

ooh I got some more -

-ghetto ladies with super long finger nails

-ghetto ladies with super long finger nails that work at the Post office (or walgreens, etc) that take forever to pick things up

-ghetto ladies with super long finger nails on the bus that scratch their weaves, making that "skritch-skritch" noise, then moving on to dig in their ears. uuughughggh....

-people with boogers or drool hanging

-yuppies that fuel their kids with sugar and keep them on leashes. I JUST WANT TO YELL AT THEM "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR CHILD!"

-when I worked retail, it really pissed me off when people threw their money or credit card at me, or slammed it down on the table rather than politely handing it to me. (that one's pretty small, I admit).

Now, I also have lots of stuff that I absolutely abhor, like ignorant idiots, but I think the post is funnier as a 'pet peeve' subject - which means, small petty things that annoy us. Keep personal prejudices aside, please.

alright this is going to sound like a bunch of your replies put together.

people on cell phones while driving

people that talk loud on their cellys

people that drive too slow

people that tailgate

people that dont turn (letf or right) when they have a chance

people that think theyre the shit and theyre not

dumb people

obnoxious people

people calling me "bro". fools at work

cats

the sun

Roo im feeling you with this- when people threw their money or credit card at me, or slammed it down on the table rather than politely handing it to me. (that one's pretty small, I admit). im holding my hand out, just put your money in it

my dad

theres gotta be more. let me look at yalls posts again.

being stood up by anyone is not cool. even your boys pull that shit with you-at least it happens to me.

drug users

smokers or just cigarette smoke

people that live in america and dont speek english

this is crazy seeing how im the one that doesnt care about anything, most things dont bother me, this list is comprised of petty shit that i cant go around.

roo i guess we think alike..pet peeve wise..and topic wise..

anyways..yeah littering is a biggie..for sure..

two days ago i watched a man chuck a soda cup out of the back bus door when it opened at a stop....true story..

people who get on the bus even though its not theirs to talk to me(happened the same day as the litter dude) and proceed..to try and get their irritate on..

me before coffee in the morning..

missing the bus..

the fact that mr lonely heart always seems to call as soon as I empty my acrylics for the night..! hence they harden..and I cant use them when I return..:P

people who look past you when you meet them..

people who cant dance but talk about how they are going to throw it down that night..then say it wasnt the right mood..

ravers..

well the really bright ones..

music videos that all have the same concept...making you embarrassed of your whole generation!

when theres a scratch in your record..after your friend wanted to listen to it

steppin on wet stuff..and your socks get it..or crumbs on the kitchen floor..and you have to peel them off your sock..

people who call before 12 pm..

and know you work graveyard..

cell phones in general..or no..just when people ordered stuff from me..but told me to hold on..

example..me standing..they walk up to me..and put a finger up(like hold on) when they are the customer..and yack away about nothing important all together..

tips clogging..

small cats who claw at shit..like you..ahaha

pouring a bowl of cereal and not having milk

people like bumdigger..and his inbred colonies..

when people leave the kitchen cabinet doors open

when right as someone comes to visit you at work theres a rush and you don't really get to say hi

when my dog eats his little dog crackers in my bed

when i'm trying to drive and no matter where i put the sun visor thing, the sun is right in my eye

walking into the bathroom in my socks and stepping into water

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

cell phones in general..or no..just when people ordered stuff from me..but told me to hold on..

example..me standing..they walk up to me..and put a finger up(like hold on) when they are the customer..and yack away about nothing important all together...

this one struck a nerve of mine...

Archived