Nintendo......ya, nes

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Feb 20 2006, 09:44 AM

I still play nes to this day. There was this one game and I cant remember the name of it. It was like a first person point of view game and you just had to keep jumping over bottomless pits in front of you. If you ate the mushrooms you died which confused me as a young kid because mushrooms in mario was a good thing. I hate nintendo. I wish they would make a new side scroling game on a new system that had super good graphics. That would make my day.

NES3dworldrunnerbox.jpg

holy fuck yuck, i havnt thought of that game in yeeeeeeeeeeears! i wonder if i can get it for nestacle.

Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill+Feb 20 2006, 01:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lonesome Cowboy Bill - Feb 20 2006, 01:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Blaster Master was fucking awesome..anyone remember that?

587144.jpg

you were the truck thing that could jump/fly upgrade weapons etc..it was a side view, then you got out and went into dungeons and it was overhead...

[/b]

Hells yeah , I have that game , still play it too but ive never managed to beat it ...

Originally posted by splint2@Feb 20 2006, 10:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Spuds Mckenzie@Feb 20 2006, 01:44 PM

Is that last one Battletoads?

battletoads owns. period.

Have this one too

Contra

FF1

Dragon Warrior 1+2

Rygar - fucking ruled

Faxanadu - what you know about this?

River City Ransom was ill

Metroid - all day

Kid Ikarus

Blaster Master

Double Dragon 1+3

Final Fight

SFII Championship Edition

Zelda 1+2

My other hard drive has the emulator with EVERY nes game ever made.

my favs. in no particular order...

Ninja Gaiden

T&C surf

baseball

excite bike

tyson's punch out

t.m.n.t.

mario 1,2,3

my power glove

double dragon

california games (cause of the hackysack)

paperboy

metroid

rampage

zelda was iight

KUNG FU

skate or die

castlevania 1 and 2 (cant get past the fuckin vampire)

back to the future

fuck....i still have hella cartriges...i gotta look thru em

...and all the spin off movies and shows like "super mario bros. show" and "the wizard" movie with fred savage.............oh yeah and nintendo power magazines..........i still have about 60 of them damn magazines tucked away in my closet..lol

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Feb 20 2006, 05:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Feb 20 2006, 05:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jack McCoy@Feb 20 2006, 04:54 PM

CALIFORNIA GAMES!!!

caligames.jpg

HAD NIGGAS ON SMASH WITH THE HACKYSACK ALL DAY.

[/b]

I was nice with the Hackysack.... JESTER!

Fuck that, I'm copping a NES off E-bay ASAP.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Feb 20 2006, 01:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Feb 20 2006, 01:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-test pattern@Feb 20 2006, 11:03 AM

Karnov - excellent music. completely surreal character sprites. fun gameplay. dreamscape-esque levels. fat russian warrior. wonderful game.

Dude, did you ever finish this game? It had the filthiest most fucking infuriating ending ever. Me and my cousin fucking shat our pants all over the place for hours trying to finish the game, starting from the beginning whenever we ran out of lives, barely escaping the ridiculous last boss, and all we got was a black screen that said "CONGRATULATION. THE END" with some shitty russian music. That was one of the closest times I've been to losing my shit and breaking furniture.

[/b]

this is pretty funny

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Feb 20 2006, 03:56 PM

THAT SHIT WITH THE GORRILLA WAS CALLED "SURFARI" WITH THE MONKEYS NAME IN FRONT OF IT. LIKE "MAGILLAS SURFARI" SHIT WAS HOT, ALSO, THAT GAME WITH THE TWO JEEP DUDES DRIVING AROUND BLOWING MAD RIBBIES UP AND ALL THAT I USED TO BURN THAT WITH MY BROTHER ALL DAY HOLLA AT ME.

good call. i forget his name. but i think its funny that theres 2 games with gorillas on skateboards...

and mega man was, is, and always will be the fuckin truth in the matter.