International Toys

ShiftUno

This is a thread for all of you "toys" who want to keep a "diary" which people hopefully will give feedback for. And for all of you that are keeping the diary please also write what the picture says.

O.T.

I need to help deciding on a tag; these are the ones im thinking about, MORE, TURK, TUTOR, MORE, CHASE, TREP.

Im gonna keep a diary aswell, since i got a brand new scanner.. Though i need to get my colors, so only black or blue papersketches, untill i get som good colors =)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

day one- did some burnings on a freighter, went right next to KWEST so he knows who i am and will want to paint with me, used alll my dregs up on the walls around the line and i left all my cans at the track so that i didnt have them on the way home.

i did my fill and my cloud in blue but it didnt realyl show up.

wakeootlinefrieght1vs.jpg

Originally posted by skirmfirm@Feb 20 2006, 10:17 AM

day2- did a burnering on a wall in this factory but the fbi came with dogs and lasers so i put a crown on my piece so they new i was the don.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Funniest shit I've read in years. Thank you.

...so they knew I was the don..... :haha:

Originally posted by skirmfirm@Feb 20 2006, 10:17 AM

day2- did a burnering on a wall in this factory but the fbi came with dogs and lasers so i put a crown on my piece so they new i was the don.

62190616a0083rd.jpg

THAT IS KING MATERIAL!!!! LOOK AT THAT CROWN DAYUM HE KNOWS WHERE HE'S AT... lawlz.

Lasers... hahahahahaha, I just died laughing at that. The lasers bounced off the crown and blinded the copssssses