Ever been disappointed

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here is the deal in more detail. Being in a small town you dont get super fine girls here. Girl A is pretty good. Its just torture that she likes to talk about how good she sucks dick but wont ever do anything about it. GIRL B is built like a line backer. I dont want to fuck her. But her fantasy is to be raped. So Im still up in the air about this one.

Girl C is a done deal. I've just never been doubted like this in my life.

I have the answer to all your problems, yuck.

Move the fuck out of the middle of the country. What girl goes around blabbin that her fantasy is to be raped? Thats some crazy shit. I dont think this is funny at all, but that girl probably has been raped repeatedly by her dad. Dont dip into that shit. You do, you might be asking for a whole truckload of more problems (such as her actually telling authorities that you legitimately raped her.)

MOVE! FAR, FAR AWAY! I mean, here in NY we have such sane, beautiful women. Ha.

Oh and to relate, Ive definitely been pissed at myself recently.

Due to copious amounts of Sparks and bacardi (thanks, open bar!) I got retardedly drunk on Friday, started calling a fellow 12oz an asshole and then for whatever reason told my coworker "that he is an imposter, not my coworker" (it didnt look like him.. he got a haircut I guess) and how "hot he is." Yes, I have to see said coworker tomorrow and yes, I will be extremely embarassed when I apologize.

I also then proceeded to put up with extensive bullshit from a member of the opposite sex, annoy my roomate to hell, and drank an airplane bottle of bacardi in front of a bouncer. I could go on with all the dumb shit I did Friday. All I know is I'm staying sober for a while and trying to figure out if me and alcohol are really friends.

*keep in mind, this doesnt "sound" bad, but to me nothings more annoying than an extremely drunk loud girl yelling at people she barely knows. Not a good look for the kid.

My sisters freind once bragged to me about how good she gives head. She even demonstrated by deepthroating a cucumber. I was 18 and she was like 14. I let her demonstrate further on my dick and it was the absolute worse attept at head I ever experienced ever. Teeth galore. Then I tried to finger-bang her and she started bleeding and ran off to the bathroom.

Then she bragged to all her school freinds about how she fucked my sisters older brother (me) which never happened.

I was dissapointed.

likely, Girl A is BS ?

Girl B, if u wanna woot go'head & fuck. Girl A is A'ok with it.

Maybe, give her the best sex alive ?

Maybe, cause Girl B to mess with Girl As thoughts ?

Girl C, do absolootly nothing, u dont care, u aint offended, its whatever

IF any girl makes u feel like nothing Go'hed and be quiet about it, then when everything is "calm" go ahead, make the bitch suck ur dick, cum all over her, and leave.

either way, my suggestion of life , is be happy .

bye.

Fuck it. Tell A to stop bein a tease. pop your collar pimpin.

There was a girl. This was 4 years ago. I was sweatin her pretty hard and she knew it. She had a man but i was spending alot of time around. Liked her and treated her good and we were friends. Beautiful cokehead with evil eyes. All the sudden i just quit calling... straight up dropped it like i didnt give a fuck. A month goes by and she shows up at my place. My room was in the basement. I came upstairs and she is kickin it with my roomates on the couch. I see her turn around and walk right back down without saying a word. So she comes and tries to talk to me. Im just drawin in my blackbook. I tell her that i gave her a chance and she passed it up....

5 minutes later im hittin it from the back.

Yuck. You may be in friend zone. Its no place to be if you dont want to be there.

I dont pretend that i know shit about females. I dont... but i can tell you with some type certainty that in these circumstances there are few avenues of recourse. You pretend that you arent interested anymore and she gets to thinking.

You have nothing to lose. Keep what you doing up and you probably wont tap A

Originally posted by isor357@Feb 20 2006, 05:41 AM

Yuck. You may be in friend zone. Its no place to be if you dont want to be there.

Okay. I kinda rushed that last explanation of whats going on. GIRL A is married, but in the middle of a divorce. This should be so easy its not even funny. I dont have any feelings for GIRL A but we are definately cool. GIRL Bs dad is running for sherriff. I told GIRL C that it will go down when im good and ready.

GIRL B said that her and A were talkin about me and they came to the conclusion that one of them was going to have to fuck me just to see what its like. I dread that it comes down to GIRL B.

I slept with a few girls in this town and they all were like "Dont tell anybody! Im trying to be serious with such and such." Now I have already accepted my position in life. It doesnt bother me to give women one last fling before they decide to settle down, but come on. Im nervous about GIRL C. I know she is gonna catch feelings when i slay her with the jammy just like GIRL E did. But girl E is a whole nother can of worms.

Thanks for listening you guys. I just need a place to put down whats going on in my life. Then I can read it objectively and loook at myself and say things like "Self, that's just a stupid idea."

Oh yeah. Im familiar with the friend zone. Its where i like to chill cuz i actually like to sleep with friends. I dont like strange ass. Unless its something that just cant be passed up.

Word.

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Feb 20 2006, 07:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Feb 20 2006, 07:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-isor357@Feb 20 2006, 05:41 AM

GIRL B said that her and A were talkin about me and they came to the conclusion that one of them was going to have to fuck me just to see what its like. I dread that it comes down to GIRL B.

[/b]

see i told you they talk about that shit,if you bang the shit out of girl b it will definately get back to girl a....but sounds like girl b.is not a first round draft pick in any way shape or form.so i dont dont know sounds like they all arent what you want so youll have to go with waht you view as the lesser of evils.

uhh I came here knowing exactly what to tell you. Then I read your update and don't know what I think about the whole thing.

Here's what I thought pre update anyway

Girl A- is teasing you talking about sucking dick and what not. I'd forget about her for the time being. By doing this it sounds like you'll only increase her willingness to sex by starving her of the attention she craves

Girl B- sounds like a total death trap. I don't know how high mock rape is on your list of sexual fantasies. But it's not that high on mine. And considering how scandelous that town you're living in sounds, it really wouldn't suprise me if her daddy arrested you and you got 25 to life on it. Or atleast chased with a shotgun and pitchfork or something

Girl C- sounds like the one to sex. clearly she's challenging you because she wants to sex you. I'm sure you already knew. If she catches feelings, well... I don't know... seems like pretty standard fare.

The end.

p.s. girl a, b, c , d (presuming there is one) and e sound like total hill billies. No offence.