Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Your Moms New Boyfriend

Toronto

Originally posted by villain@Feb 19 2006, 01:08 AM

i'm just messing around. I don't know anyone in toronto even though my ancestors founded it.

get the fuck out of here.

craigslist. Look for a housing swap. Look for someone looking for a month to month roomate no security deposit. Save you some $$$

hmm. Yeah. If you found a hovel at 25 a night thats 175 a week. 700 for the month. If you drop 500 to someone looking for a roomate you are guaranteed better accomodations that some 25 a night hole could ever offer. You probably wouldnt have to deal with them very often. You would have a kitchen, laundry.... You would probably be in a better neighborhood. You wouldnt have to worry as much about your shit. A decent place to bring women. You could probably find something for more like 400

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Feb 19 2006, 09:55 AM

I would definitly check craigslist for a swap or for something short term.. you could also check out this place

backpackers hostel

I stayed at that place back in 2000. clean and safe. I can definately co-sign.

yeah... globabl village backpackers.

There's lots of cheap motels, but you'd be stuck with drunk construction workers and junkies.

The backpackers place is all young people who are travelling around.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Feb 19 2006, 03:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Feb 19 2006, 03:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-villain@Feb 19 2006, 01:08 AM

i'm just messing around. I don't know anyone in toronto even though my ancestors founded it.

get the fuck out of here.

[/b]

nah... some kinda connection to the denisons.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this