I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, cancelculttourist said:

Adopted the best dog ever from the ASPCA and apparently the person who surrendered it pree payed the adoption fee soo it was free.

Pure bread husky, super well behaved, stoked!

Dope, we just got a white Husky mix, first dog I’ve had in years I can’t take out off leash, he gives zero fucks what I’m telling him, he comes back when he feels like it.

Really good dog though, 80 lbs. and “ polite dominant” extremely good social skills with other dogs. Also very patient with our 50 lbs. shepherd pup who’s both completely fearless and of course acts like a cunt half the time because she was here first. Both have dope unique personalities. We really love both of them more than most humans, and we’re a good fit for these two they’re perfect Colorado outdoors adventure dogs.

Daily goal is wearing them out either hiking, or running at the dog park.. They were rescued from kill shelters and fostered locally until we adopted them, few was $325 but they come full immunized and spayed neutered. Here’s a shot of them getting higher on rocks than Tyrone Biggims and then passing out that night.

IMG_6300.thumb.jpeg.acea2420adb6c745ee6a71ebc9e9b09f.jpeg

IMG_0211.thumb.jpeg.f00ada2fd8d8397f0c3a39ac091e726e.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Truth 1