I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!

that sucks...bad. i lost a dog a few months ago because someone poisoned her with anti freeze. i know how fucked it is...RIP.

smokeybed.jpg

smokedog.jpg

smokeyisdope.jpg

smokeybelly.jpg

BA%20Lipsos.jpg

mudpupkabulzor.jpg

pokey.jpg

annatolian shepards..I love this breed..I take care of one for a family friend occasionally, the dogs name is Zora, I get to see her tomorrow..probably go up to North Ga. This weekend and take her for hiking and camping..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yeah, it was pretty awful. I really thought he could make it, he had no blood and seemed to be alert for a few minutes. But while we got hold of an animal hospital we could take him to, you could see the life draining out of him, it was fucking surreal, straight out of a movie. His pupils dilated all the way out at the exact moment of death.

What's the deal with the words "awesome" and "awful" both beginning with "aw"? You'd think awful was great cause it's got a lot of it, but awesome just has a little bit.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 6 2006, 10:33 AM

About 45 minutes ago I woke up to a racket outside my room and what I thought was my neighbor's dog wailing in pain. I opened up the window and look out on my lawn and saw three dogs, one medium-large and two medium-small ones completely fucking up something a lot smaller.

I blitzed out of the house and the dogs ran away as fast as they could, leaving the nearly lifeless body of my cat on the grass.

My fucking cat, Gistro (that's spanish slang for "thong"), the fucking awesomest cat I've ever had. I've never had a cat, or maybe even a dog for that matter, that was so goddamn friendly, loving, and who genuinely appreciated the loving you gave him. Less than 24 hours ago I laid in bed, nursing a hangover as I often do, and he came over, as he often does, to chill and pass out belly-up next to me, purring away. Now, he is fucking dead on my couch wrapped up in a towel.

It is taking every ounce of my willpower to not grab a baseball bat, go find those dogs, and perform a colorful, loud, and thorough act of animal abuse.

RIP Gistro.

Fuck this same shit happened to my parents. They're super animal activist resecuer types. They rescued a baby kitten a few months back, and my mom was in the front yard of their house gardening, and had let the kitten outside to play (she wasn't allowed out without supervision). A couple was walking their dogs off their leashes, and the dogs immediately ran into my parents' yard chasing their cats. My mom got in between one of the dogs, but the other one went around the side of a car where she couldn't see it. My mom was so pissed, and the couples' exact statement to her was, "It's just what dogs do."

My mom found the kitten about 30 minutes later, she had made it back inside, but the dog had done serious damage to her. She had crawled under my parents' bed and was dying, and terrified. $2000 in vet work couldn't save her. My dad was more angry then I think I've ever seen him. He's the kind of person that understands dogs are just dogs, and wouldn't hurt them. The people walking the dogs, however, are in severe danger if they walk down that street again.

My girl and I are currently teaching out dog to talk.

He's got some crazy "vocal range" shit going on and shit.

Never barks.... but he like.... "yawns" and it always comes out different and odd sounding, like he's trying to make words.

He does it alot, now we're just trying to get him to do it on cue....

He's gonna be a star.

My sisters dog does that alot, freaks me out late at night sometimes. Might as well post him up while talkin about him

And sorry to hear about your cat Mams...I found my dog bleeding under a car like 10 minutes from my crib one time, someone told me they saw the dog that did it and the area I could find it. I went lookin with a baseball bat, and as much as I love animals I definately would have used it

shit0033.jpg.91b21c11f35fa5c660ff21822a886024.jpg

Originally posted by Fugazi@Mar 6 2006, 01:36 PM

Fuck this same shit happened to my parents. They're super animal activist resecuer types. They rescued a baby kitten a few months back, and my mom was in the front yard of their house gardening, and had let the kitten outside to play (she wasn't allowed out without supervision). A couple was walking their dogs off their leashes, and the dogs immediately ran into my parents' yard chasing their cats. My mom got in between one of the dogs, but the other one went around the side of a car where she couldn't see it. My mom was so pissed, and the couples' exact statement to her was, "It's just what dogs do."

My mom found the kitten about 30 minutes later, she had made it back inside, but the dog had done serious damage to her. She had crawled under my parents' bed and was dying, and terrified. $2000 in vet work couldn't save her. My dad was more angry then I think I've ever seen him. He's the kind of person that understands dogs are just dogs, and wouldn't hurt them. The people walking the dogs, however, are in severe danger if they walk down that street again.

I don't want to take this thread entirely off topic, but that just screams lawsuit. Did your parents consider that route?

Those first two sentences are completely serious. This is not: perhaps hire Wade Blasingame?

THIS IS A REALY FUCKED UP STORY, IF YOUR ANIMAL LOVE I ADVISE NOY TO READ IT.

this kid anthonyi know is a sick fuck. one of those kind of kids who used to throw cats off of roofs and what not.He never did anything to animals around me because he knows i would of kicked his ass.But i heard stories.Anyway, One day i was at ant's house (Grant projects) and we were walking his pitbull, princess. Princess is the most ruthless fighting pit i have ever crossed paths with.Ant and his brother used to lock it in the closet for days on end with no food and then just give it a big bowl full of blood and meat, and it would tear up anything or one in site.So we are walking his dog and on the lawn of the pjs a mother pitbull just had puppys and was cuddling them totally protecting them.For one reason or another before i could see what was going on princess ran over, grabbed the mother by the neck, broke it and flung her lifeless body a good 3 feet, and then started eating the puppys, it was the most vile thing i had ever seen, i threw up so much i almost fainted. To make a long story short ant had to kill princess that day and i havent talk to ant since

I grew up with a german shepard/collie (lassie dog) named candy.She was the illest watch/guard dog of all time.but the sweetest dog too, we had to put her to sleep 2 years ago (right after i moved out) because of digestive problems, it was probably all the table scraps we used to give her