I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by ^ . ^@Feb 28 2006, 11:05 PM

fr8- is that one of those portugese waterdogs?

nah, but those are kinda cool, though. he's a soft coated wheatan terrier.

when they get real furry they look like this (found it on the internets):

soft_coated_wheaten_terrier.jpg

OK

I adopted this cat (found him on the road) when he was around 1 week old. Last time I was in Indonesia (folks gotta house over there) I picked him up from the road. Basically he was on his last days. Took him home fed him, de-wormed him , cleaned him etc. Turned out to be a happy little terrorising cat. He got bigger and shit, However after a few months I had to return home and we left him with the house and the gardner. When back in December, everyones saying they saw it the other day, a month went by and we didnt see the bloody cat one single day. Must of died or something. Shame. Animals just run loose in the streets there, no one cares about them, they just sit in the street looking for food.

cat009.jpg

Guest imported_El Mamerro

About 45 minutes ago I woke up to a racket outside my room and what I thought was my neighbor's dog wailing in pain. I opened up the window and look out on my lawn and saw three dogs, one medium-large and two medium-small ones completely fucking up something a lot smaller.

I blitzed out of the house and the dogs ran away as fast as they could, leaving the nearly lifeless body of my cat on the grass.

My fucking cat, Gistro (that's spanish slang for "thong"), the fucking awesomest cat I've ever had. I've never had a cat, or maybe even a dog for that matter, that was so goddamn friendly, loving, and who genuinely appreciated the loving you gave him. Less than 24 hours ago I laid in bed, nursing a hangover as I often do, and he came over, as he often does, to chill and pass out belly-up next to me, purring away. Now, he is fucking dead on my couch wrapped up in a towel.

It is taking every ounce of my willpower to not grab a baseball bat, go find those dogs, and perform a colorful, loud, and thorough act of animal abuse.

RIP Gistro.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 6 2006, 06:33 AM

About 45 minutes ago I woke up to a racket outside my room and what I thought was my neighbor's dog wailing in pain. I opened up the window and look out on my lawn and saw three dogs, one medium-large and two medium-small ones completely fucking up something a lot smaller.

I blitzed out of the house and the dogs ran away as fast as they could, leaving the nearly lifeless body of my cat on the grass.

My fucking cat, Gistro (that's spanish slang for "thong"), the fucking awesomest cat I've ever had. I've never had a cat, or maybe even a dog for that matter, that was so goddamn friendly, loving, and who genuinely appreciated the loving you gave him. Less than 24 hours ago I laid in bed, nursing a hangover as I often do, and he came over, as he often does, to chill and pass out belly-up next to me, purring away. Now, he is fucking dead on my couch wrapped up in a towel.

It is taking every ounce of my willpower to not grab a baseball bat, go find those dogs, and perform a colorful, loud, and thorough act of animal abuse.

RIP Gistro.

damn , thats ruff man, i would of bugged the fuck out, my cat is like another family memeber, rip gistro