I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

border0gf.jpg

This is my cat (he crawled into a box and I took the picture at the end of it looking in)... love him to death.

Also, am I the only one who thinks it's stupid you guys are linking your pictures from myspace? I would suggest uploading them at imageshack instead of direct linking.

Originally posted by Entro123+Feb 20 2006, 01:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entro123 - Feb 20 2006, 01:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fugazi@Feb 18 2006, 08:38 PMMy roommates' dog (in his halloween costume)

[img

http://myspace-998.vo.llnwd.net/00468/89/99/468109998_l.jpg[/img]

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU CAN BUY THAT!! haha awesome

[/b]

hahaha I'm glad you guys like that... I'll ask them where they got the costume. They make that dog wear all sorts of funny shit... he's got a tuxedo and tophat costume too.

Guest HESHIANDET

that kitten grew to be maybe only double that size. hes such a runt. sadly hes the product of a broken home and the ex has him. i see him once every two weeks maybe, when i walk in he stands up on his back legs for me to pick him up and he hugs me. it kills me, i could cry...

Guest Sparoism

Shit, I want a pet llama. They look like they'd be cuddly when they were small...or a vicuna.

No, no pets for me...I take care of one of the cats in the neighborhood, that's about it.

I posted her photo on another pet thread last fall. Should have been there, it was great.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by Gigantic Jug+Feb 20 2006, 12:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gigantic Jug - Feb 20 2006, 12:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-harvey wallbanger@Feb 20 2006, 05:16 AM

Yeah, ummm... you really shouldn't do that.

shit.. i couldnt stop myself. i mainly killed fish and their offspring. then it moved to bigger shit, which i wont go into detail.

[/b]

you should come to SF sometime in the next 3 weeks