I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

Two fuckin ankle biter mutts were off leash at the park and attacked me.

Enough to draw blood - I got on the chicks case and let her know she is lucky I wasn’t one of the numerous kids running around. She claims the dogs are up to date with vaccinations.

Same park yesterday some fucktard is letting two huge Boxers run around off leash, some chick on rollerblades  is getting pulled by her dog and they end up jumping all over them….

Don’t be that guy oontz.

0FE89D65-2D5C-4D81-BD82-663F20FD4C9D.jpeg

• Truth 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wrapping up my first full year in rescue.  Been a pretty amazing year in terms of dogs I got to work with, behavior issues to deal with, different breeds....  One dog needed mental stimulation on top of exercise and I had to teach tricks like jumping through a hoop or over my leg.  I have no experience in teaching these types of tricks and had to learn, but I've been able to pass it down the line from dog to dog.  I've been a shit ton of places because of these doggos.  Been to some exclusive places, some sports teams, TV filming, breweries, etc.  Got a lot of free shit for doing this too, nice unexpected perk.  Lot of free beer, some free liquor, food, occasional swag.  Shout out again to @SukiSukiNowfor her past posting influence.

thumbnail_1211221153.thumb.jpeg.6b596225c2bb56b5e4cf168aa63da962.jpeg

Some small potatoes at a neighbors.  We have a rescue neighborhood.  She fostered a prego dog until she had her pups.  Would like to try once, or would take an already born litter if maybe no more than 5- it's a lot of work.

thumbnail_1203221807a.thumb.jpeg.d070903c4f5242fd2e9eafcad017f4b1.jpeg

This young lady was going through separation anxiety and had not been socialized with other dogs.  She was found as a stray with her mom and sister.  Had to get her socialized to dogs and trained too.  

thumbnail_1124221025.thumb.jpeg.51b03db48366d4b41d72aed33952a684.jpeg

This kid was amazing.  I overlooked her when I first saw her, but when I met her in person she was clearly an amazing dog.  Super athletic, great personality, smart, quick to learn.  If she wasn't adopted she could have lived with me forever.

• Like 1
  • Props 3

@One Man Banned

you’re gonna make me cry…

I love this so much! Which rescue group are you with???

yesterday was my last day with the rescue I managed for 6 years. 
I’ve been in rescue for over 20 years now 👵🏽. It’s time for me to take a break (we all know that’s a lie bc I will NEVER stop helping dogs). I have a gofundme on my IG bio @sooki_love if anyone wants to even donate a dollar to help me feed homeless dogs mostly on skid row. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🐾🐾🐾🐶🐶🐶

B6A6D308-9E89-43AC-8086-5413AF368BC3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Props 3

@SukiSukiNowfor a guy with no social media presence naming the rescue would be TMI for me.  We've been doing some good things and are going for bigger in 2023.  Props for feeding homeless doggos... you know they're going to follow you?  You're definitely not leaving rescue so much as becoming an independent operator.  Cool either way, respect.  Your gofundme is looking good, will drop some dollars when I can.  But then you better get some pix of those dogs & post!

• Like 1