Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
imported_dowmagik

Spring Break 2006

Anybody have any rad spring break plans? I'm heading down to San Diego at the end of March for some days of alcohol poisoning and warm surf. What's the deal with the donkey shows in Mexico? Are they for real?

lived there for a while. time to go see the friends and paint. painting in oakland and berkeley is fun as fuck. and if oakland has too many black people you wouldnt like that kappa either.

hahahahahahahahahahah YOU SUCK @ THE USA.

you guys are having 'spring break' while the rest of the world has Carnival.

(no offence to the south and their Mardi Gras)

i like the idea of oakland. Black people ignore white people.You just have to be aware of your surroundings and keep your wits. I have great neighbors. Next door neighbor helped me fix my garage door. Other side sends me over a plate when they BBQ. Little boy across the street shovels my drive way.

I live in a working/ middle class neighborhood. It gets sketchy when you live in a poor neighborhood. Black white hispanic. Dont matter. Poverty = desperation. I suppose i would feel safer in a poor white neighborhood as i wouldnt stand out. Difference is a poor black neighborhood is more likely violent. More drug traffic. You dont want crackheads walking down your street. They steal. No matter the race

i can walk to berkeley school hitting spots drinking. then hit up the bar with beers for 1.62 get drunk. walk back to oakland hitting stuff. fun for all. harvey you got any flicks? you should hit me up on aim.

Guest Sparoism

Those were the days. My epic late night drunken rambles through the East Bay were legendary. One night I walked from my house in North Oakland all the way to punk rock donut night in Albany...met a few guys from 12 oz. that night, too. I got lost on the way home, and came up on a box of spraypaint someone put out on the curb somewhere in North Berkeley, and somehow got home with it without getting rolled on.

Spring seems a miilion years away right now. I'm fucking freezing, the temperature dropped thirty degrees in the past few days, and my girl wants to go to some art show across town. On bikes. Oh, and it snowed in the Berkeley hills last night. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr........yeah, sounds like a plan.

Sure. Right. Got it. Uh-huh.

temp dropped 35 degrees in a couple hours a few days ago. I stepped out and it was like 45. went to get paint. Still warm. Drove downtown got out of my car and it was like 10 degrees. I promptly got back in the whip and went home

Guest HESHIANDET

9 days until i arrive and do all of this...

I took a cruise down International the other night... Its always fun times, grab a 40 and a can of paint and wait til one or the other is finished.

Guest HESHIANDET

trying to lock down a job for my move this summer.

Originally posted by dobsilla@Feb 18 2006, 06:21 PM

i can walk to berkeley school hitting spots drinking. then hit up the bar with beers for 1.62 get drunk. walk back to oakland hitting stuff. fun for all. harvey you got any flicks? you should hit me up on aim.

Sorry, no AIM on this side. No flicks from Oakland, either-- I just ended up going out and doing some spur-of-the-moment tracksides there after a local acquaintance told me how chill they were .

Road trip steez... I need to get out west again...I'm cold and bored.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this