Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SKOTREL

HAROLD HUNTER RIP

the word is he died last night in his sleep at 25.Cause of death is still unknown.gone but not forgotten, roll in peace.:(

harold1m.jpg

sorry man its the truth....

"We just got some really sad news. Harold Hunter, one of the most, if not the most entertaining person in skateboarding, has passed. Forever Roll In Peace."

http://www.dlxsf.com

not to make light of the tragedy but thats the second of the kids cast to die. I forget the first. He had a short section on the first zooyork video. I remember the section. It was 3 flat ground tricks ending in a 360 flip off a curb

I can garanteeeeeeee my man was older than 25. More like 30ish.

That sucks.

RIP.

word, he might have been closer to thirty.Still way to young tho.

yeah casper was the other cat, i think he commited suicide.Harold and Rosario were the only folks that where in that film that made something out of it.

which one was rosario. Its been a while since i seen kids or a zoo york flic.

What happened to the rest of them

that girl ruby (Rosario Dawson) has been in a lot of stuff too...

i own the vhs of the 411 where harold hunter has a section.. he skates to mob deep "from the cradle to the grave" years later i bought this cd from a tiny record shop in edmonton when i visited canada... sad to see him go

Originally posted by SKOTREL@Feb 18 2006, 06:36 AM

Harold and Rosario were the only folks that where in that film that made something out of it.

You're forgetting about that chic Chloe Svensomethingoranother. The one that got the HIV from Tellie.

She kinda blew up.

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 18 2006, 06:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 18 2006, 06:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SKOTREL@Feb 18 2006, 06:36 AM

Harold and Rosario were the only folks that where in that film that made something out of it.

You're forgetting about that chic Chloe Svensomethingoranother. The one that got the HIV from Tellie.

She kinda blew up.

[/b]

Word...really????huh I never knew.

damn, it sucks to hear this. wish didnt find out online, instead from someone around the way. i wont forgot that day we blazed

RIP

what the fuck.

im so shot over this.

the most random dude i know and made the best hero subs. so hilarious. this guy was sick on the board back in the day. :(

LEGENDS NEVER DIE!

WWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take it no mooore!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this