SHOW ME YOUR TITS

DEE38

lets all self mutilate our faces to the thought of life itself. While we think about little children masterbating for the first time as hilter himself rises from the dead to do what he was meant to do. Kill the jews. While this happens i'll find myself a flat chested whore equivalent to myself suck so hard that i sufficate myself to the point where my eyes roll back and stop breathing. And while this happens mothers will be giving birth to their second child. C Sections shall be performed, abortions will happen to abort those little fucks that are unwanted, while the lives of old people turn to mold, or maybe even ashes. Was that a run on sentence? yes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused on two accounts.

Why this has gone so far.

-and-

I thought Gigantic Jug was cool.

Not that I'm saying the lack of tit pics changes that.

But she's freakin' out.

Not cool.

Just clown on us.

And I must have missed the post that is being discussed.

Someone quote it to here?

-fuse.

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Feb 18 2006, 01:48 AM

fuse... what your missing is that i made fun of someones face. But who gives a fuck right? right... I just make fun of people because it helps my moods, or can we say split personalities? as you can all probably tell. Oh yeah, lets stop making threads dedicated to me.

Yeah, I really wish that someone would quote it here.

I'm WAAAAY too lazy to look for it.

And, yeah, I get it.

I make fun of people all the time.

-fuse.

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Feb 18 2006, 05:29 AM

id appreciate it if you dont post threads about you wanting to see my tit (do you notice it doesnt say tits?). I'm very sensitive about this subject and i dont think my woman patty would appreciate this thread either. Now I know ya'll are butt hurt because i made fun of ego's butta/beer face, but can we all move on now? Oh, and did i forget her toothless friend? Anyways, lets all mature because i know ->I<- have for sure. And i promised god already that i would stop posting in these rediculous threads because one day i might make someone kill themselves because i made fun of there tore up face... (coughEGOcough)... yeah so i wont be making fun of people anymore, nor will i post. so keep my name and tit out cho mouth. hollah.

fag