lay ups

Guest NEW2FR8s

Originally posted by dirtysicks

Dont let internet loud mouths get to you. They are like babies that want attention.:mad:

i dont understand who this is referring to, but i havent appreciated some shit you have posted in the past, so i wont put stupidity passed you...and one other thing...i cannot agree with kabar giving this kid advice. i think the idea of having a network ,such as this for informational purposes, is a great idea but imagine this kid roaming the planet with a freight map ( :eek: ). explore, research, fuck up, and learn, but dont come here looking for cheap answers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Okay. But I have a question. Why would this kid roaming around his city with a rail map be a problem for you, or me, or anybody else as long as he doesn't screw up and bring down the cops on more experienced writers? I figure he's about 15 or 16 years old. That's old enough to take some responsibility for his own decisions. When I was 16 years old, I ran away to California with some friends and surfed all summer, wandered Haight-Ashbury during the "Summer of Love" and hitch-hiked up to Seattle and back to San Diego. This kid ought to be able to paint a couple of freightcars without bringing down the cops on himself, don't you think? He seems like an intelligent enough person, just not very experienced yet.

Whats up Im NEW2FR8s just under a different name.

And i see a little bit of bickering goin on about me. look for who ever wants to know I am 16 years old. I realize i was trying to sponge off the internet a little too much and thats all you had to say i totaly understand that i need to earn my fame and that everything will not be handed to me. but that dosent give you the right to be a dick towards me. just say look kid get out there and paint quit asking us how to do shit. and i would have listend just like I did. and as for kabar he just took it another step, he tried to to help without hand shit to me on a silver platter, i mean come one whats wrong with giving a little inspirational adivice to a kid trying to make it in this graff game if thats what you want to call it. And thanks kabar for realizing that im an intelligent person and not some toy thats just goin to go heat up all the spots for more skilled writers. I mean come one, I am new to trains (very new) I painted my 7th last night. But Ive been painting for about 8-9 mounths now and in that time Ive gained respect for the more skilled writers and why in hell would i try to fuck it up for them. so quit your damn worring im not trying to invaid on others spots and heat them up or bring the cops down anywhere im just a kid trying to get up as much as you all and i think so far ive used commen sence while obtaining that goal. quit worring about me and worry about how much your getting up. later CLUEone....

Originally posted by dirtysicks

Dont let internet loud mouths get to you. They are like babies that want attention.:mad:

ya damn straight i've whilin out for a while and i still haven't got my diper changed or my breast feeding. wa waa wa

:lol: it's funny not only does Newfr8's act like a 2yd old he also types like one. j/k i'm just fuckin with ya kid. this shit's all humor it's not like nigga is all up in your face sayin blah blah blah ya know, just relax and talk shit.

Yo its straight, i dont take anything personal on here, you can get on me all you want im not about beef, i see no point in it. i just let shit go. but then again some of the bitchin there doin is for my own good so i do still read it all even if i dont take most of it seriously. later CLUEone..AkA..NEW2FR8s.

Archived