dip

Lonesome Cowboy Bill

after listening to NPR tonight, after they talked about the listeners' responses to Mark Ekko, they discussed dip. So I was bowling tonight and remembered my buddy dips. So I asked him for some...

worst experience of my life (or at least sober one)... I've felt so sick after..my face is all tight, I kept puking in the men's room...couldn't bowl no more, plus this old lady on my team kept farting...I'm home now, couldn't go out after... I'm trying to recover with reheated pizza from last night and lotsa weed...

dip: yuck

thoughts, opinions, insults?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my brother has dipped for the better part of his life... he is 31 now and has been dipping since he was 17 or so... he cant brush his teeth real good and his breath is always kickin... when i was younger i use to leave those photos and flyers you get in health class in our bathroom for him to see... and he use to punch me..

I remember one time during the huricanes a few years back, i went over to a buddies house. It was blistering hot, and we were both pinching huge ass lips in. I accidently swallowed some, and i remember puking every last bit of food in my stomach and sweating like a pig. But damn did i feel good after puking.

Dips something cool to do in class. Personally i dont think its worth it though.

Originally posted by Some1@Feb 17 2006, 03:04 PM

My buddies favorite pass time is to pack a lip play guitar and take a dump at the same time.

i would walk in his house and hear guitar playing and singing coming from the bathroom for like an hour funny ass kid

this is awesome and an incredible feat

playing the guitar whilst moving bowels is rough