Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lonesome Cowboy Bill

dip

after listening to NPR tonight, after they talked about the listeners' responses to Mark Ekko, they discussed dip. So I was bowling tonight and remembered my buddy dips. So I asked him for some...

worst experience of my life (or at least sober one)... I've felt so sick after..my face is all tight, I kept puking in the men's room...couldn't bowl no more, plus this old lady on my team kept farting...I'm home now, couldn't go out after... I'm trying to recover with reheated pizza from last night and lotsa weed...

dip: yuck

thoughts, opinions, insults?

my brother has dipped for the better part of his life... he is 31 now and has been dipping since he was 17 or so... he cant brush his teeth real good and his breath is always kickin... when i was younger i use to leave those photos and flyers you get in health class in our bathroom for him to see... and he use to punch me..

I STARTED DOING WHEN I WAS 18 BECAUSE I WAS ON HOUSE ARREST FOR A FEW MONTHS AND I WAS REAL BORED. OVER ON THE MEXICAN SIDE OF TOWN THEY HAD CANS OF GRIZZLY FOR 50 CENTS. MY FRIEND USED TO PUT HALF OF A CAN IN HIS TOP LIP AND HALF IN HIS BOTTOM LIP.

I remember one time during the huricanes a few years back, i went over to a buddies house. It was blistering hot, and we were both pinching huge ass lips in. I accidently swallowed some, and i remember puking every last bit of food in my stomach and sweating like a pig. But damn did i feel good after puking.

Dips something cool to do in class. Personally i dont think its worth it though.

I used to fuck around with some dip during a big, once-a-year type softball game with some friends... it's pretty nasty. Also, the shit it does to you is fucking terrifying.

my friend got started 'cause he joined up, but i assume he stopped 'cause he can smoke when he wants to now. i did it with him once (no homo). it sucked

My buddies favorite pass time is to pack a lip play guitar and take a dump at the same time.

i would walk in his house and hear guitar playing and singing coming from the bathroom for like an hour funny ass kid

I dip pretty often, maybe 3 -4 times a day. grizzly wintergreen is my shit

meh, you only live once and i haven't lost any teeth yet :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Some1@Feb 17 2006, 03:04 PM

My buddies favorite pass time is to pack a lip play guitar and take a dump at the same time.

i would walk in his house and hear guitar playing and singing coming from the bathroom for like an hour funny ass kid

this is awesome and an incredible feat

playing the guitar whilst moving bowels is rough

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this