Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skilla54

My new do

i hate to say it...

actually im not gonna say it, im always saying it.

hairhat8ga.jpg

damn, there's firebombing, rapes, larceny in the little side panels, but "Hair is the Hat" is top news?

-damn

"Mi an dem fi go a di party but di three of them had caps an' mi had none so mi get two mirror one behind mi and di other in front of mi an' mi trim mi hair like a cap an' go a di dance," said Housen.

interesting.

I cant wait till this is trendy. The dude needs to fashion it like a new era cap, his bill is too narrow. Then he can work on making a pair of glasses out of hair as well.

Farmer 'breaks' penis

A newly married Romanian farmer fractured his penis after ogling his young wife while carrying a heavy sack of grain.

Farmer Gheorghe Popa, 52, from Galati, had been moving the grain sacks to the barn when he stopped to watch his 25-year-old wife Loredana hang up the washing.

He got himself over excited and dropped the sack on his erect penis, snapping vital tendons and ligaments.

Doctor Nicolae Bacalbasa said: "It was a bizarre accident, and he was in a lot of pain.

"We have done what we can for him but he may never regain use of the organ again, at least for sexual purposes."

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Feb 16 2006, 10:22 PM

I cant wait till this is trendy. The dude needs to fashion it like a new era cap, his bill is too narrow. Then he can work on making a pair of glasses out of hair as well.

f'real he needs a flatbrim.

Guest Sparoism

Wasn't this posted a few months ago?

Anyway, it's still funny and kinda cool, but I want to see what dude looks like in the morning/after a shower.

from the article

On another occasion Housen said he was ordered by a judge to take off his 'hat' while on jury duty.

"A di policeman have to tell him seh is mi hair. Him congratulate mi an' tell mi seh mi have talent," he said smiling.

i imagine his voice sounding like jar jar binks?

damn, the forums on that site are bad ass:

" Bwoy mi hope them kill all a the don's. Save tax payer money from court fees."

" police fi start all kill dem ppl dey wey a block road in di name of gun man Angry "

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now