Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

Junk Mail

I used to hate all the crap that was in my mailbox..that was until today.

In the mail comes this flyer with little scratch off boxes. So i look at this flyer for a $2000.00 which could be put towards a new car. So, im like wtf, lets see if I win..

I scratch off the things and it says I win.

So im like bs, and read all the fine print.

Long story short, I go to the place the flyer lists and they give me 2000.00 dollars for online shopping!

About shit my pants. Im going shopping here after I get back from work.

Hopefully I can resell some of the shit I buy and save it and put the rest into my car.

:haha:

Now you can say you know someone who actually wins this shit?!

Yeah, what's the catch

Read ultra fine print: "$2000 to be paid in MONOPOLY MONEY over a period of 4-6 weeks via paypal."

No catch, this real. My girl purchased a bunch of shit and we still have $1349.03 left...hahah

I still cant believe this shit.

I think im gonna buy a bunch of stuff I know I can sell on ebay and make some loot.

There is a site on the card where I can get some pretty sick vacations too..might do that.

I never won anything in my life. Well, not things that are left up to chance, anyway. But I still pay my Idiot Taxes.

man you lucky bastard. wish i had luck like that. i know a chick who won 10,000 on one of those peel off games on the cups and fries at burger king.

a guy in melbourne australia won $100,000 ina scratch ticket and had a heart attack. two weeks later he was doign a re-enactment for the evening news showing how he won it and he scratched a ticket on live camera and won $250,000!

but that's good luck for shameless self promotion!

My mate was chillin , strung out after a huge night and walked to the shop to buy a random car mag, opened it and he had one a holiday somewhere cool. bam!

camel keeps sending me stuff in the mail almost everyday...i dont even smoke cigz but its cool....tons of cool pinupgirl matches, a camel poster wtf?, coupons that i give to friends, and yesterday this cool metal case that i can keep my black and milds in...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this