Craigslist

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 4 kids now with 3 different dads (what r u doing wrong?)

Date: 2012-05-01, 5:28PM PDT Reply to: wzgnc-2990926993@pers.craigslist.org

omg. i think the thing ur doing wrong is that ur legs dont have the muscles to keep them closed.

ur 29 w 4 kids???!!!

acutually, i like sluts. what r u doing friday night?

Location: what r u doing wrong? it's NOT ok to contact this poster with servicesor other commercial interests

Alot happened between those two pics,

Two or one step after first pic, i observed the following:

Dude put on his glasses

Dude put on his glasses and is still in the same posture as the first pic

He's being distracted by something

Is it the fake cctv while the real on snitches.

Also where's his book bag at as he peddles away??

poison.

You may think all those 'free bee' postings are funny but my ex father in law is an apiarist and often goes and retrieves bees for free. He gets extra honey and people are free of bees. Although, people are often idiots and can't tell the difference between bees and wasps.

(((san diego $450))

Ticket... probably a girl

Makes $600 a month in S. Cali? Most likely a teen 16-18 in HS who lives with parents or 18+ who lives with parents and goes to community college (this broad is dumb.)

Ask for face pic...

(if smashable) degrade thoroughly...

she profits...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Muni Punks (ALL SF)

Date: 2012-06-10, 12:01PM PDT

Reply to: 2jtrc-3069298837@pers.craigslist.org

Sorry having to vent that seems the majority of blacks never pay for their ride on muni, litter ( sunflower seeds, chicken bones, etc) scrawl graffiti talk so loudly all the while having their bad music blaring out of their mobile thinking it makes them cool to be listening to some shit music barely audible cause its too loud on small speakers, and take up all the empty seats when asking r saying excuse me to sit down they act like you just insulted them and threaten them in the most profound way possible so they do on ranting about how you are this or that and lucky they don't kill you or whatever acts of violence they convey to illicit a response. even while totally ignoring them they think any movement , a glance to see what stop you are at for instance,,,and you must be eyeballing them so on and on goes the ranting of violence, Sorry but these NIGGERS are whats wrong with black people trying to be taken and seen in a more respectable light. Love black people, african americans if you will but this NIGGER culture and the proudness to be a NIGGER, well no wonder all your neighborhoods are crime ridden and property devalued when one moves near an asian, white or latino community. Funny how the asians, latino and other immigrants and minorities can and have successfully created whole vibrant areas to be visited, You get tourist in china town and the mission but not bayview or the TL. Which brings me back to my original muni punk ass nigger rant. YOU WILL PROBABLY END UP IN JAIL, AND DIE YOUNG. YOUR GANGSTA LIFESTYLE AND ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR WITH A SENSE IF ENTITLEMENT MEANS YOU WILL NOT HOLD DOWN A JOB MOST LIKELY AND OBVIOUSLY YOUR LACK OF EDUCATION IS APPALLING WHEN YOU MISSPELLED YOUR TAG IN THE GRAFFITI ....SO FUCK YOU AND OAY FOR YOUR DAMN TICKT YOU BUM.....I WICH WE HAD AN ENDLÖSUNG FOR YOUR KIND.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/rnr/3069298837.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/muc/3036860974.html

Real Rock Drummer for NON-pussy band (L.A.)

Date: 2012-05-25, 12:28AM PDT

Reply to: wfqrc-3036860974@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I do NOT play to a click track or backing tracks and GO SCREW if you think I'm gonna "tone it down a little, bro" so you can piddle away on your stringed sissy box. I WILL NOT play hotel cafe and don't take direction from ninnies who live in their fucking parents basement and whack off to dreams of hanging with Jack Johnson and rapping about his "process", you piece of shit. I am a real mother fucker with balls of steel and have a drumset that loves to be ass fucked mercilessly from behind and I need to join a band who understands that stage-sex is part of the fucking game, dude. So when I'm fucking the shit outta the kit, you can't be the guy in the corner beating your limp, taffy dick wishing that you could stick your dick in too, NO! You get that dick hard and fuck the stage with me, pussy boy. I'm so sick of stealing the show and would really love to meet some real sons of fucking bitches who aren't afraid to use a sweat band for its intended purpose: wiping off fucking sweat, cum, groupies, pussy juice, blood, etc.

Do not write me for reasons of sass because I will FIND YOU and shred your fucking face with my SHIT-STORMING DRUM GODLINESS!

5I75He5Mf3Kc3J93N5c5pe441add8412b1d4a.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

its worth a shot i guess...

Please, I know there are some wealthy people in this county, and although 5000 bucks is a lot of scrilla to some, it is not to others. My life is amazing and I am not going down the deep end, and this is not about me having a pity party, I would be fine without any at all, but there are people in my life whose goal it is to nag me all day, about how I am fucking up and how I should be working harder etc. I look at life like this, you live every day to the fullest, and everyday there are countless new opportunities, and at any point your life can change dramatically. I have school loans currently and upcoming, credit card debt. I just want to be happy, and it is hard to be happy when people around you are not. I know this wont solve all my problems, but it will create a buffer for me to actually live stress free, and if there is anyone out there with a kind heart, please I would deeply appreciate the donation, and someday I will pay it forward. Anyone...

its worth a shot i guess...

Please, I know there are some wealthy people in this county, and although 5000 bucks is a lot of scrilla to some, it is not to others. My life is amazing and I am not going down the deep end, and this is not about me having a pity party, I would be fine without any at all, but there are people in my life whose goal it is to nag me all day, about how I am fucking up and how I should be working harder etc. I look at life like this, you live every day to the fullest, and everyday there are countless new opportunities, and at any point your life can change dramatically. I have school loans currently and upcoming, credit card debt. I just want to be happy, and it is hard to be happy when people around you are not. I know this wont solve all my problems, but it will create a buffer for me to actually live stress free, and if there is anyone out there with a kind heart, please I would deeply appreciate the donation, and someday I will pay it forward. Anyone...

Coogi?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dis bich a keeper

Alcoholic degenerate seeks chemically imbalanced boytoy for fun times - 25

Title pretty much gets the point across. I'm a raging alcoholic with a sex drive and deviant imagination that would scare the pants right back on most men in the bedroom. You should have a severe chemical imbalance (a substance abuse problem with the bad shit would be cool, too- especially if you self medicate to deal with your mental illness.) I want you to be clingy and posssessive to the point of utter psychoticism. If I don't return your calls or texts within a 15 second window, I would thoroughly expect you to verbally abuse me and threaten to break up with me. You should constantly go through my cell phone's call logs, text message folders, and e-mail accounts, and should definitely go completely insane everytime I so much as even glance at another man. We can spend our time arguing and breaking each other down mentally while picking apart all our flaws and mistakes we've made in our lives. We can also do normal couple stuff like going out to eat (although we'll probably get kicked out when you scream at me and break your wine glass into a shank because I was looking at the hot waiter's arms) and we can have loads of hot sex (even though most of my fantasies and requests will frighten you to the point of calling the police.) Please own firearms and have a plethora of tacky tattoos. I'm completely real and being completely serious, so let the games begin! I'm a bangin' hot brunette, by the way.

• 3 weeks later...