Craigslist

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Any Vintage Camera Collectors in nyc

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/zip/417265158.html

Free Vintage Super 8 Recorders

010201010304010405200709086d3a19a1853229c7e200fee6.jpg

I have two of these. One is a "Yashica super 8 " The other is a "wollensak model 73 8mm magazine" I got them from a photographer, but I dont know anything about them, so they're strictly for the old school film making buffs out there that know what to do with them.

I am a lvl 8 warrior seeking my adventuring companion for game play and fornication. I partake in only adventure/fantasy role play, no creepy goth stuff, it’s too weird. Only sanctioned spells allowed, costume dress optional but preferred. I have the body of a wandering Norwegian brawler and short brown hair. Please be quite buxom and imaginative for play and enjoy fantasy role play aesthetics. Please send pics, leves, preferred adventure type and spell list. We could go get dinner (under $20), and watch a movie. Also I’m allergic to cats.

395322346.2.jpg

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ksc/395322346.html:D :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Add i posted a while ago

Hello,

We are a friendly group of middle aged white male middle class sports enthusiasts. We seek a young woman to take part in "pretend" sexual rape role play.

Us:

Members of Promise Keepers (Dads combating matriarchy through Christ}

Proud supports and members of the N.R.A., N.A., A.A. and C.S.B.R.R.O.K.R.T.C. (Citizens for the Support of the Belief that Reverse Racism is the Only Kind of Racism that Counts)

Members of prestigious rec clubs with gyms and pools and places for the kids to play while we swim.

We are looking for women to serve for exercises in leadership building, managerial skills, increased endurance, larger size (portfolio :0) brotherhood, profits.

We work hard and play HARDER.

You:

Young, limber, intelligent, able to multi-task, well-breed, (no mixed race) blond, or not, Cosmo girl/woman, happy, blissful, marriage ready, patient, good listener, not talkative, skinny, hot, likes music (or books, if need be) literate but subordinate, misogynist, anti-Chavez, pro-Israel, cute, believes healing starts with self, pizza lover (HEY! whos not!?) MBA preferred.

Interest in shortstop position on corporate softball team a plus!

Love to hear from you

XOXO

-THE BOYS FROM ACCOUNTS RECEIVING (No late POs!)

Response 1:

So, I'm not sure if this is a joke or not, but this post totally makes me think of my dad, so here I am. I believe in Christ, I love Ann Coulter, and I hate guys who are metrosexual (is this the new PC term for fags?). Anyway, I am really turned on by the idea of men who love Christ but who aren't afraid to fuck like men by taking what they want and letting God sort it out. So, attached is a pic and if you're interested I can be there shortly.

-C

clbs.jpg

Response 2:

hey guys,

My fiance and I have an open relationship and I mentioned to her what she

thought about a group gang bang. She likes the idea so here is a pic of her

but she would also like pics of who will particpate.

jldn1.jpg

jldn.jpg

Response 3:

see u in hell sick fucks!

Response 4:

id love to help

me2.jpg

i am looking for a sexual partner who I can have more than one encounter with and someone who I can go out and do things with (Dancing, Movies etc). I want the good parts of a sexual relationship, the good parts of a so-called "regular" relationship but with none of the emotional baggage or drama. Basically I want someone who is okay with sex but who is also okay with going out on the town and having fun in addition to sex.

01010301020801040020070905776161405e7f7e2d1a00a51e.jpg

01010001020701030220070905ae4feb4b1112344a720017c1.jpg

010112010311010404200709059833025744d2c5ceb90082b7.jpg

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/414491272.html

wow,those pictures have been floating around the internet forever

• 3 weeks later...

So who here fucks girls off craigslist ? I got scared of that site after doing a rideshare with my homeboy. Where this white bitch with braided hair and extensions proceeded to tell me she only brought one cd with her as we are 20minutes out. I am thinking shit this is going to be a long ride as i look back to see my homeboy smile and put his headphones to his ipod in his ear. Well it was winter and we were going to Seattle through a mountain pass which closed for a couple hours. This was after a detour due to a flipped semi blocking the road where we had no idea if we were going the right way on these shitty back roads with a foot or two of snow. So the whole trip after putting this bitches snow tires on and off took 8 hours. Which speeding can be done in 2 and half to three hours. Oh Did I mention the only cd she had was the "Rent" soundtrack, on fucking repeat. No joke. Fuck craigslist.

She had a fucking geo metro type car too...