Craigslist

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Women wanted for deep brainwashing

Reply to: gigs-134655302@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-02-17, 10:35AM EST

Are you looking for a new sexy attitude? Do you feel you are too inhitbited? Are you a dominate girl who always wanted to be submissive? or are you too submissive and wanting to be more controlling? Are you tried of your old life, just want to let go and surrender, and started a someone control you? Do you want to become a completely new person? Do you feel too much pain as a thinking girl and just want to be a bimbo? Have you always imagine what it would be like to be a brainwashed member of a cult? I am working on a special project, looking for women who is willing to undergo deep hypnosis and brainwashing into having a new persona. Compensation depends on how far you wish to go mentally and sexually, but money shouldn't be your only goal. If you want to just be brainwashed in private, it is fine too but I can't afford to pay you. Or If you are a female and wanting to learn hypnosis, and then use it to control me in return, it would be a fun project too. Please write a detail email message telling me why you want this oppurtunity, and how badly do you want this. Please send recent pictures of yourself to be considered.

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

X2IH4VybddG3a0kuEiMYYihYhPI8.jpg

"I'm tired of boring, materialistic yuppies. I'm looking for someone who won't bore me. Some things I like: blue eyes, dark hair, accents, honesty, loyalty, nice forearms, hands, voice (can't be girly), humor, tattoos, good career/goals, INTELLIGENCE, etc.

Some things I don't like: liars, flakes, phonies, bald (or balding) guys, soft bodies, long hair, etc.

Looking for friends, maybe more."

• 1 month later...

ps49R0tFFW1jxeJ3PqCtJBAHlkoc.jpg

looking for a serious relationship - 45

Tender and intelligent woman, physically attractive, woman of challenges and moral values. I am sensitive, honest and faithful. I like to travel. After being alone for a long while, I want to be in love. It is a great feeling I don’t want to be without anymore.I am very faithful in a relationship and love to cuddle up with that special someone. I am easy going and get alone with everyone.Im dentist. I am moving to phoenix in July 2006 from Colombia.

I am looking for a person who is respectful, understanding, loving with moral values, sincere, responsible, goal oriented and a professional.I´d like to know a person who inspire respect, courtesy on the way it should be, then .

SMASH!@!

ps49R0tFFW1jxeJ3PqCtJBAHlkoc.jpg

looking for a serious relationship - 45

Tender and intelligent woman, physically attractive, woman of challenges and moral values. I am sensitive, honest and faithful. I like to travel. After being alone for a long while, I want to be in love. It is a great feeling I don’t want to be without anymore.I am very faithful in a relationship and love to cuddle up with that special someone. I am easy going and get alone with everyone.Im dentist. I am moving to phoenix in July 2006 from Colombia.

I am looking for a person who is respectful, understanding, loving with moral values, sincere, responsible, goal oriented and a professional.I´d like to know a person who inspire respect, courtesy on the way it should be, then .

SMASH!@!

I'm rather dentist myself....

• 4 weeks later...

TKT1L9jcH3Ussmsxi7iuaGNAWybJ.jpg

I love having fun... call me 415- 756-9620

OUK4txTOHVMSGMXeeF5IoYRT6gbf.jpg

HI GUYS IM SPARKLE AND I CAN SHOW YOU HOW MUCH FUN YOU REALLY CAN HAVE SO GIVE ME A CALL510+461+5454

100H/HR

160HR

4VNtQxMlPFB9NyDV9WYV3sY2zDYC.jpg

sx7URRuAjWtzdwIzjY8emYihygV1.jpg

Courtney....

CUMMM OVER AND HAVE A BLAST WITH MY SEXY ASS AND TITIES!!!!!

I wilol Make it A Time you will Never forget.....

100% REAL PICS.I WON'T DISPPOINT YOU.

CALL ME AND HAVE AN UNFORGETTABLE TIME!!!!!!

Give me a call....NOW

*82 510-978-3818

(((((_OUT CALLS_)))))

_120/ GFE 30 MINS...

_110/ 30 MINS...

_200/ 1HR...

_300/ 2HRS...