Craigslist

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to suck you off a lot. You loved it and called me almost daily for head. You were a hot black lawyer in Little Rock with a big uncut black dick with the initials of M.S. If you need some more head, get in touch with me. I miss your dick and cum. Would love to start providing service for you again.

So, I did this thing a few weeks ago and met some cool people, but I didn't come across the guy I was looking for. So, I am at it again. Maybe this time he will come around. I am crazy. (Hence the title) However, I am not insane. I like tall, thin guys with tatoos. I have a healthy Elektra complex, so, older than 23, preferrably. And guys, No Penis Pictures! Gross!

I am Short, Fat, and White. What is with all the white guys liking stick-thin girls? I don't get it! So, I have boobs. I haven't met a guy who actually LIKES them! I have an ass! Weird that I'm white. LOL!

I have a very silly personality, and would prefer someone similar.

However, Not to be redundant, if you are one of those Nextel, T-Shirt down to your ankles, rapping to yourself on the train, please do not reply. I am not being mean, but it really is annoying.

I Have anxiety disorder, and suffer from depression. I am looking for someone who will show me a lot of attention and affection.

I am moving away in a few months, so I don't neccesarilly want anything too serious.

I am over-emotional, and I cry easily.

I am afraid of men, being I was raped when I was 12.

I'm half russian, half Iranian.

I have a weird peircing, and plan on getting more. (!)

I am getting my first Tattoo soon, as well.

Maybe we can go to the Nuyorican on friday. I am dying to go there again soon.

Maybe we can go to a lounge.

Who knows?

I have a crap job, so I hope you have a good job. We cannot both have crap jobs!

80's movies? Hooray!

Living with your parents is not an option. I don't mean to sound harsh, but any guy living with his mom over the age of 23 is not the guy for me.

I don't know really know what else to say, so I guess I'll leave it at that. kBSjGWMVtDvRV9BTIgteCbzwHRqC.jpg

My Apologies To Pakistan

Reply to: pers-134557201@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-02-16, 6:13PM PST

I'd like to apologize to the entire country of Pakistan for my actions earlier today at lunch. I don't know what came over me. I'm sitting in my office and I dont know how it happened but I ended up in Yahoo chat, Pakistan. Why? I dont fuckin know. It's not like anybody in there speaks English anyway. I was bored and wanted to see what was going on in various places around the world.

So after numerous failed attempts to communicate with my fellow Pakistanians, I hit the wall and grew frustrated. It wasn't happening. They were all engaged in their own personal conversations and I was getting no feedback. I wanted some 3rd world love.

Al abu du Arubaha jabir du gruba gruba....

Now...no offense, but I dont know what any of that means. So all of a sudden and totally out of left field, I got real defensive and proceeded to tell each and every person in that chat room to go get fucked. Basically told them that I was from America and the over/under for people in that chatroom who smelled like shit was set at 40. And I was taking the over.

Ju Dahbu al bruha jal agu ba dah gruba gruba...

Once again, for all I know these people could have been talking about fertilizer. They could have been talking about traffic, the weather, who knows. Why I thought they were talking about me I don't know but I grew violent and angry. I even dropped the "sand nigger" blast about a dozen times.

"Jabu dal agrubua al jama jaha," one guy said to me.

"Look Muhammed," I told him. "I'll make you my bitch," I continued. "I'm an American and I'll open up my big crack and take a giant shit on you," I said.

Now understand something. I'm 32 years old. I'm 32 years old and I'm conducting myself like a fuckin' 10 year old. I mean, I'm verbally assaulting an entire chatroom full of Pakistanians and for what?

It went back and forth for about 15 minutes before they really got under my skin. And again, for all I know they weren't even talking to me. Why I threatened to "mushroom cloud that whole fucking country" I do not know but I'd truly like to apologize.

I accidentally molested my cat... - 30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: anon-99621738@craigslist.org

Date: Fri Sep 23 22:51:19 2005

So...I haven't had a boyfriend in 7 months. I was cuddling my cat today and we got to snugglin' and I started kissing his soft face and snuggling him harder and the kisses got longer and longer and he has such a great sense of intimacy and he was purring and purring and I was kissing his neck and his tummy and then all of a sudden he jumped up and looked at me like I was the biggest pervert on earth. We were both totally uncomfortable. I haven't seen him since.

I need a man! Help me! Help my Cat!

this is in or around LA

ive got a semi-serious question. i do alot of less than legal business on craigslist, and ive currently been selling racked starbucks barista machines on there. well, long story short, someone at starbucks (i used to work there) ratted me out and the cops were in the store taking down all sorts of info and craigslist was brought up. anyway, i rushed home, deleted the craigslists posts (and even though ive already sold the machines, the posts still stay in the craigslist database until you physically remove them) well, i did all this from a racked laptop (which im on now) and was wondering is there anyway that they can dig up the deleted craigslist posts and use them against you in a court of law?