SUCK MY FR8.....

Guest jacks raging bile duct

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stillborn

its called g-r-a-f-t-i-t-i and its on f-r-e-i-g-h-t trains.

all of you with big mouths please post pics of your paintings.

i dont wanna see no legals either.

wheres your fr8s at stillborn????????

Guest 5th wheel

nice post...nice post.......that first one is soo clean......that celf looks a little like an ewok though...but im not too worried.....looks like a decal.....very nice.........

Guest Can you sign my book???

I LOVE INTERNET GEEKS

Yo that bar was kinda ill on Sat.Fly artsy fartsy hoes dancin on tables!!!Plus I even got to empty a little tiny bit of rusto.Just to let myself know I can still do it.!!!Ill be buzzin you for this weekend comin up.Bumpo.

it just never ends...nice work to both celf and neks once again.

i know im gonna get alot of dickriding accusations for this one but what-thefuck-ever, i suppose i like the abuse: smocsta, didnt you post some of your sketches in another thread? if your the same one im thinking of then damn man, you really shouldnt be telling anyone anything about graff.

nsk-vc

hahahhahah

im a biter,lololololol.

its obvious you know dick about style.

leave your tag and your pics. dont be coming online giving advice like you know whats up.

wheres your shit????????

you think i bite,thats nice.you like my shit,thats nice too.

just back up your statements and show what u can do before you critisize.

i dont even know why i participate in this shit, i know im a loser with nothing better to do.peace.

jkfd, i knew i should came threw on that shit,but i get lazy and sit home .lol

def. get in touch.

Re: hahahhahah

Originally posted by jacks raging bile duct

im a biter,lololololol.

its obvious you know dick about style.

leave your tag and your pics. dont be coming online giving advice like you know whats up.

wheres your shit????????

you think i bite,thats nice.you like my shit,thats nice too.

just back up your statements and show what u can do before you critisize.

i dont even know why i participate in this shit, i know im a loser with nothing better to do.peace.

jkfd, i knew i should came threw on that shit,but i get lazy and sit home .lol

def. get in touch.

Please drop the "LOLOLOLOLOL"

you've said that in like every post. :o

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by and now you choke

why is it always necessary to prove yourself by posting your own flicks online? i mean, you guys are doing right by painting a fair share, whats the need for the self promo??and it so is..dont say you're just sharing your pictures..all night shots right after they were done...lame..

thats bullshit. neks doesn't need to prove shit. i'm glad he posts his shit because peeps like myself like to see it. ive posted my own shit. i like hearing what people have to say. its fun. im bored at work. why dont you people relax and lighten the fuck up. keep postin, neks. preferably all night shots right after they were done. and to all the jealous toys, when you bomb a city like new york as hard as neks does, then you can open your jealous, shit-talking mouths.

DRIFTONE.SIH.CTO

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

thats bullshit. neks doesn't need to prove shit. i'm glad he posts his shit because peeps like myself like to see it. ive posted my own shit. i like hearing what people have to say. its fun. im bored at work. why dont you people relax and lighten the fuck up. keep postin, neks. preferably all night shots right after they were done. and to all the jealous toys, when you bomb a city like new york as hard as neks does, then you can open your jealous, shit-talking mouths.

DRIFTONE.SIH.CTO

spare the drama, osama. i was giving the guys daps for putting in some work. i just hate seeing self promotion in graffiti. period.

LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

im not posting anything to prove myself to you gay ass internet queers who think 12ozprophet is the center of graffiti.

i have nothing better to do so i post my shit,hopefully some of you will enjoy,others wont,its all good.but if i disagree with your comments or i feel like your being a dick ill come back at you like a dick.

i will continue laughing at all of you.and as for my night flicks being lame.

again please post some "dope fr8 pics" of yours.and please leave your name.

and you dont have to post flicks to prove yourself,but if yu have negative shit to say

i wanna see what u can do,show me you can do it better, better yet just post something to let us know u even paint,and show us all your name.

"and whats the need for self promo"

are you fuckin retarded??? what do u think graffiti is? its self promotion,writing your name in public places is self promo,doing black books if self promo, sending shit to magazines,sending shit to websites,posting your shit,trading pics,talking about what and where YOU hit something. its all self promo. what, you think i should be worried about someone elses name? cmon man.

Guest Dick Gozinya

Nothing wrong with that....

Theres not really that much difference between graff and advertising. Excet of course for the legal sides of it. Theres NOTHING wrong with self promotion in graff, you gotta be a self romotion machine. The fact is his name is up and around, and its even coming out of your own mouth. respect to nekso......:crazy:

Originally posted by and now you choke

spare the drama, osama. i was giving the guys daps for putting in some work. i just hate seeing self promotion in graffiti. period.

now i'm not trying to start any shit with you dude, but how come you arent calling out a friend of yours who puts up the same type of crew self promotion threads anonymously?

Archived