CD+EXCHANGE+2006

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah hmm we need a layout the plan on how this is going to work for everyone that wants to do this

is casek leader

or is DETO

how bout we do it like this everyone send the leader what you want to trade he gets them all swaps cds flix,and or stickers with someone else return to sender and we all get different things

so, deto, if you really wanted to... not that you would... but you could... you could give everyone your addy and no one would no the difference until noone got shit... but you would end up with a whole bunch of shit... that would be a good plan...

i am considering gettin inviolved here but i dont know how much faith i have in everyone's taste in music... 12oz is pretty diverse when it comes to that shit... and im not sure whoever i send shit too will be all that happy either...

Originally posted by johnny ballbags@Feb 16 2006, 01:03 PM

so, deto, if you really wanted to... not that you would... but you could... you could give everyone your addy and no one would no the difference until noone got shit... but you would end up with a whole bunch of shit... that would be a good plan...

damn! busted!

Originally posted by johnny ballbags@Feb 16 2006, 01:03 PM

i am considering gettin inviolved here but i dont know how much faith i have in everyone's taste in music... 12oz is pretty diverse when it comes to that shit... and im not sure whoever i send shit too will be all that happy either...

i think it makes it kinda fun.