Hawaiian Borrow..

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by claim uce@Apr 1 2006, 05:55 PM

FundRaiserPictures028.jpg

i hope when newkon gets his internet back up he can hit me up with a sweeet TRES

it says newkon any criticism

stopped by the internet cafe to see whats up! Nice homie, dope shit! My internet comes in on tuesday! Check then and I'll bang out a fat one for you!

I've been playin around and kinda found an new NEWKON. Hope you guys like it!

Newkon

------------

defcomfour

Originally posted by h-squared+Mar 31 2006, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (h-squared - Mar 31 2006, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Mar 29 2006, 08:28 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-AbovE@Mar 27 2006, 05:15 AM

okay this took 10 mins Im sorry    NewKon!!!!

EmBYh_newk1.jpg

So fresh...

I think NEWKON should paint this. If he can paint like he draws it's gonn be crazy!

More so I would like to see someone paint NEWKONS stuff! Maybe ABOVE is the right one for the job!

NEWKON do a ABOVE one already, he did 4 for you. Shit people beggin for just one! You got FOUR.

PS. Where the hell NEWKON been?

DBL H

[/b]

Hey Above thanks for hittin up my shit man! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD your fricken crazy! I will paint this soon! I'll find a spot and do it! I promise! I banged out one for you too and I'll post it on Tuesday when I get my Internet! Ayo call me! If possible I wanna bring that book to the next prototype thang. I think they're gonna have one that is!

And to H-squared it was nice to meet you. Thanks for hittin up my book and using my pens! Not to often I meet a female writer, and for her to use my pens... Sweet! And be nice to "PELP!" He's a cool cat. Why dont you too kiss and make up! Hey PELP, she is kinda HOT!

Hey "PELP" nice woor mang. I like what your doing! Kinda funny what she drew in my book! She took a picture and if she dont post it by tuesday, I will! :burn: HAHA...

EXPEL - She writes "DBL H"

"Lures" I like the progress

"King Mile" I got your stuff! And its mad daope! I finished yours and will send them out on monday!

"Rival" hit me up I've been tryin to get intouch with you homie! Or someone tell that cat to hit me up

"Bogus" I have your book...

NEWKON

-----------

DC4

AHHHH!!!!!...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL....ALL YOU DAMN TOYS POP OUT SKETCHES LIKE SLUTS IN WAIANAE POP OUT BABIES....YOU GUYS DONT THINK SHIT THROUGH... OTHER THAN SUBLIMINAL, GOODTIMES, NEWKON, AND A COUPLE OTHERS....YALL NEED TO STOP TRYING TO DO EVERYONES NAME IN A DAY AND WORK ON ONE AT A TIME..

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Apr 2 2006, 01:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Apr 2 2006, 01:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by h-squared@Mar 31 2006, 12:52 PM

Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Mar 29 2006, 08:28 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-AbovE@Mar 27 2006, 05:15 AM

okay this took 10 mins Im sorry NewKon!!!!

EmBYh_newk1.jpg

So fresh...

I think NEWKON should paint this. If he can paint like he draws it's gonn be crazy!

More so I would like to see someone paint NEWKONS stuff! Maybe ABOVE is the right one for the job!

NEWKON do a ABOVE one already, he did 4 for you. Shit people beggin for just one! You got FOUR.

PS. Where the hell NEWKON been?

DBL H

Hey Above thanks for hittin up my shit man! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD your fricken crazy! I will paint this soon! I'll find a spot and do it! I promise! I banged out one for you too and I'll post it on Tuesday when I get my Internet! Ayo call me! If possible I wanna bring that book to the next prototype thang. I think they're gonna have one that is!

And to H-squared it was nice to meet you. Thanks for hittin up my book and using my pens! Not to often I meet a female writer, and for her to use my pens... Sweet! And be nice to "PELP!" He's a cool cat. Why dont you too kiss and make up! Hey PELP, she is kinda HOT!

Hey "PELP" nice woor mang. I like what your doing! Kinda funny what she drew in my book! She took a picture and if she dont post it by tuesday, I will! :burn: HAHA...

EXPEL - She writes "DBL H"

"Lures" I like the progress

"King Mile" I got your stuff! And its mad daope! I finished yours and will send them out on monday!

"Rival" hit me up I've been tryin to get intouch with you homie! Or someone tell that cat to hit me up

"Bogus" I have your book...

NEWKON

-----------

DC4

[/b]

aiight uce, i mean you run this show right here, i'll take your word for it. You still owe me one tho...

Any way To DBL H, Aiight i applogize, im sure your shit is mean, i guess it aint easy being a chick in here so THEUCE will ease off aiight, its all bout the AIGA....

oh yeah UCE

94block

99-street cuz!!!

Lake side too haha...

Originally posted by claim uce@Apr 1 2006, 08:34 PM

im from nanas represent but i think we popped out the most babies

the past couple years but dont take my word for it i learned this from

this guy not that im proud of it but yeah nanakuli my home

nanakuli.jpg

yah

jumpin off channels

and boggie boardin at 3 walls baby (huliawa fuk dont noe how to spell

and a fuken bonus buu ride your bike (no mo breaks and freewheel)

up the hill to chicken fight brah

then go bk fo eat then go skool

Originally posted by phonyshit+Apr 2 2006, 08:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phonyshit - Apr 2 2006, 08:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-claim uce@Apr 1 2006, 08:34 PM

im from nanas represent but i think we popped out the most babies

the past couple years but dont take my word for it i learned  this from

this guy not that im proud of it but yeah nanakuli my home

nanakuli.jpg

yah

jumpin off channels

and boggie boardin at 3 walls baby (huliawa fuk dont noe how to spell

and a fuken bonus buu ride your bike (no mo breaks and freewheel)

up the hill to chicken fight brah

then go bk fo eat then go skool

[/b]

tellem ah always get fight on fourt road or at the graveyard, channels is the best at depots but due to a family problem i had to transfer to this school in LAKESIDE!(salt lake whichever one) and all i know is memories in nanas

holla back